Chapter 33

She woke up an hour later. On the bed. She remembered that Shrithik came and gave her food and she slept on the sofa. And now she is on the........bed?
A sudden panick arose but was quickly surpressed by the possibility of Shrithik carrying her.

She held her head and made a confused expression. Was she really that much of a deep sleeper that somebody changed her place and she didn't even know?

Leaving all the confusion and panick aside she made her way to the bathroom to make herself look a little presentable.
Upon coming out she made her way to the boys' room as none of her friends were in her room. As she neared the room she could hear laughing so she was sure that her friends were in there.

The ghostly sound of the door slowly opening caught her friends' attention which caused them to stop talking. Each head turned toward the door which slowly opened and revealed Sameera.

Sameera scanned everyone's face, including Jay and Madhu and then spoke

"Hey"

"Hey Sameera. You know we were just talking about you."
Madhu exclaimed smiling.
Sameera smiled back and questioned

"About me? Why?"

"I told you no, that I haven't decided my wedding dress yet? So we were going to the designer and you were the only one missing. Now that you are here, shall we go?"

"Of course, we shall."

She spoke and turned her head towards Shivam and he winked at her and then blushed himself.

Sameera let out a little laugh and went towards him.
"You practicing how to wink?"

She asked and he nodded blushing.
She laughed and he hit her head.

"Don't get to ahead of yourself that I winked at you. You are the only one who will not think anything wrong and instead wink me back."

"Should I take the last part as an insult or a compliment."

"Insult."
He said and laughed loudly like a monster.

"Come on you two."
Maaya hit both of their heads and went out of the room with Shrishti rolling her eyes behind her.

As they reached the car Raj and Shivam went somewhere else on their bike and once again Sameera was to sit beside Jay.

Jay and Sameera both were quiet the whole ride. Somehow Shrishti was able to sense the slight tension between them. She quickly messaged Sameera

Shrishti:
Did something happen between you and Jay?"

Sameera took her phone out of the side pocket of her back pack and replied.

Sameera:
He likes me.

Shrishti:
About time you realised.
But did something happen? You two were really friendly a day before. And right now there is a serious expression on both of you face and you're not talking.

Sameera:
I can never write this much in a go.
You are great.

Shrishti:
Shut up.
Now tell me did something happen?