Chapter 2

Sameera stiffened. Her suspicions were cleared. This guy was definitely not a ghost.

"It's ₹10." Shopkeeper said. She nodded and handed him a ten rupee note and started walking. Still ignoring him. Shrithik followed her to her apartment. Sameera was aware of that.

And the fact that her heart was thumping loudly didn't provide any comfort.
She managed to stay calm.

"Close the door." She ordered when inside. She was feeling a little more safe because she knew how to fight and there were many things in her reach which can be used as weapons. But after getting a close look to Shrithik her heart slowed to it's normal pace. He didn't feel like a dangerous person or whatever.

Shrithik followed her command and sat down in front of her when she gestured.

"So, what do you want?"
Without beating around the bush, she directly landed on her topic.

"Coffee will do good." Shrithik replied and she raised her eyebrows. He very well knew what she was talking about. But Sameera nodded and started making a coffee.

After handing him the coffee she sat and sipped hers.

"So, as you know, I am invisible and as per I know you are the only one who can see me."
She nodded and gestured him to go on.

"Are you not surprised? Or scared? Or something?" Shrithik asked frustrated. This girl was not giving him a proper response.

"I already figured that much, that you are invisible and not a ghost. Right now, you confirmed it. At first, I was scared because I was not sure and you don't look like you can harm me. And lastly, I can fight." Sameera explained.

"Now, back to the point, what do you want from me?"

"Be my friend." He said in a low voice. Sameera strained her ears to listen him. But heard nonetheless.
Though there was one person else than Sameera who knew about his existence. But he cannot see Shrithik. Their only means of conversation was voice.

He sometimes felt lonely. He needed someone who will look into his eyes and tell whether he was sad or happy.
As dramatic as it sounds, Shrithik wanted it.

"Sorry dude. Not gonna happen. And right now, I have an assignment to complete. So bye. Now get out." Sameera stated and opened her door for him. He nodded and stood up feeling defeated.
Only person who was able to see him was not giving him attention. Not being his friend.

Sameera is pretty bad with emotions. She feels everything and is normal but cannot express it. Sometimes people think that she is emotionless.
Aquarius traits.

She saw what situation that guy was in, but she was not willing to help him. Invisible guy or whatever it was, right now she was sleepy and wanted to sleep.

Shrithik looked like a lost puppy which had been kicked out by his master. Sameera cannot help the little melt in her heart.
"Ugh... what's you name?"
Sameera asked causing a little hope in Shrithik.

"Shrithik. Shrithik Chauhan."

Sameera didn't know what to do now so she nodded and gestured him to go. Once again his face fell.
Now what was she gonna do of his name?
If she'll search also how will anybody be able to tell her who he was because nobody knew him.