Chapter 24

Jay woke up by a soft hand patting his cheek. He held it and opened his eyes to find a wide eyed Sameera's face close to his. She cleared her throat and scurried away.

"I....uh......we are going to land. I thought to wake you up."
She said and Jay didn't miss the slight shade of red on her ears.

"Thanks."
He yawned.

"I really had a good sleep though. It may feel weird but you are very comfortable."
He said and this time her cheeks also held a shade of red. This guy was forward.

He chuckled and shook his head.

When they landed, Sameera was feeling overly excited. She was excited to the point that she actually ran off to the exit without her friends. Upon realising that she left them she ran back to them.

Maaya sighed.
"You could have just waited there. There was no need to run like a maniac."

"I didn't exercise today. Just filling up for that."
She shrugged.
She turned to Jay to find him concentrated on his phone.

With furrowed brows and still looking down he spoke
"My men are outside. Let's go."

He took Sameera's hand and led her out with others behind.
She let out a quiet shriek and looked back at her friends. While the girls were shaking their head suggestively Raj and Shivam looked like one look from Sameera and they'll beat the shit out Jay.

She smiled assuringly at them and looked ahead.
Jay was taking long, confident strides towards the exit and it looked like he barely even realised that he was holding her hand.
Sameera couldn't help but compare him to the cold, ruthless buisnessman which Wattpad novels featured.
Though he didn't act like one but his whole demeanor screamed 'talk to me and I'll freeze you.'

She snickered to herself causing Jay to look at her.
He raised his brows.

"What are you laughing at?"
H

e asked causing her to straight up.

She shook her head.
"Nothing."

Jay narrowed his eyes playfully.
"Oh come on. Tell me."

"It was just the way you are walking you are seriously looking like a cold, ruthless billionaire who hasn't taken a leave in about five years and his employees are too scared to even stand in front of him. And if anybody talked to you without peeing their pants, they should be given a bravery award."

Jay looked at her seriously.
"From where do you even get that kind of thoughts?"

She just giggled.
"You looked like that. Not my fault."

Jay chuckled.
"Well, for starters I'm not a billionaire yet. And I'm definitely not a workoholic."

"That's reaaaaally good."
She said sitting beside him in the backseat of some expensive car.

She didn't even remember of her friends as she was too caught up talking to Jay.

Raj, Shivam, Pihu and Maaya sat at the back of the car, while Shrishti sat in the passenger seat on the other car.