Chapter 3

Shrey managed to get a look at Sameera's phone and asked about her to Maaya without making anything clear.

Shrey also intentionality left his phone with Maaya. He has told her his address and also some serious bragging about his phone.
This way she can come to his house and he can meet her.

That guy is crushing on Maaya from the day he saw her. Maaya had soft dark brown curly hair like him. And her hairs were what he loved the most. It will be a good opportunity to befriend her. He was smiling broadly and to say Maaya was not smitten by his charming self was absolutely wrong.

Maaya noticed that he left his phone and also remembered that how he told him about 'many' documents he had in it. But sadly she cannot go to give it back to him.
Today she had to go early.

"Oi, Maaya. Don't overthink. Already you have a small brain." Sameera laughed and threw herself on the chair beside Maaya's.

"Oh shut up. Atleast I have one. You seem to be lacking one."

"You've got a point. But what happened? You looked in a deep sad thought."

Maaya looked at her and nodded.
"You remember Shrey?"

Sameera nodded.
"Yeah that cute, handsome nerd who is your senior, who has you smitten?"

Maaya glared but nodded.

"Yeah, today I talked to him. And he left his phone with me."

Sameera raised her eyebrows, scrunching her nose confused.

"So? Keep it with you. Give him tomorrow. He'll be very grateful. Or do you want me to break it's lock?"

"Oh nononononono."
Maaya threw her hands in air and shook her head no.

"He told me he has a assignment to complete. A very important one and all his documents were in his phone. That poor guy must be finding it."

"So go and give it to him if you worry so much."
Maaya looked at her and sighed.

"I can't. I have to go early today." Then she looked up at Sameera and tried making her puppy dog eyes.

"Why don't you go? Please. I'll give you treat."

Sameera shook her head no.
"No! I'm not going,-"

But she was cut off by her friend.
"Please. I'll give you a treat. Please."

"Fine, give me his address."

Maaya nodded and started telling her.

"Wait! How do you know where he lives. Don't tell me Maaya, you've become a stalker."

Maaya hit her head and denied.
"God- no. He told me today itself."

"Ooh."

She looked at the address scribbled on the paper. It was just two buildings away from her apartment.

____________________________________