Chapter 39

"Old man!"
She breathed out, a little scared for some reason. He looked down at her and smiled gently

"Hey sweetheart."
Seeing his soft smile she also smiled widely and looked at Jay to find him confused. Shrithik was yearning to kill him but because he knew from her condition that she'll be shit scared even if he had a serious expression, he held back. Otherwise let any guy try to take advantage of her when drunk, and he'll be dead the next day.

"Let's go, sweetheart."

He said and she shook her head in no. Setting herself free from his hold she went towards Jay and now her back was touching his chest.

"No! I am partying and you know that Jay ws just gonna kiss me. You interrupted us. Go away. I'll not talk to you."
Saying this she turned around and kept her hands around Jay's neck.

Shrithik sighed and rubbed his forehead. If she will not stop he will definitely end up killing the guy. Doesn't matter that he too was drunk. Taking advantage of her was an unforgivable offence.

Jay laughed at Sameera. Keeping his hands on her waist they started swaying and he asked

"Who were you talking to?"

She shrugged.
"Just my old man. Shall we kiss now?"

She asked. Really excited. He nodded and with a big grin on his face leaned towards her. Sameera watched as his face neared and lost it's grin. She watched as his face passed hers and rested on her shoulder.

Suddenly he was snatched away by Shrithik. He just knocked him down. Sitting him down on a stool he went towards her and picked her up. Throwing her on his shoulder he started walking.

"Old man!" She squealed.

"Put me down. Or I'll kill ya! Yir challenging me? Look , I'll show ya- woah!"
He slid her down so she was now in his arms bridal style.

"I will let you walk once we are on the street. Just let me get you out of this club."
He said looking down at her. She was looking so cute that a slight shade of pink now covered his cheeks.

"But why? I c'n walk myself. No need for ya to carry me."

He sighed and kept her down and she immediately stumbled and fell down.
He crouched down to her level and asked, looking at her sad face

"Do you still wanna walk? I'm just gonna carry you out of this club. Rest of the way you are gonna walk on your own. Okay?"

She nodded with her lower lip out. Holding his hand and stumbling she stood up and immediately clung to him. Wrapping her legs around his waist and hands around his neck. She kept her head on his shoulder.

"Do ya know oumuamu's the first object to be detected in the space?"

He didn't reply as he was busy getting her out of the club without being seen. It would be scary to see a girl just hanging in the air.

"Old man?"

"Hm?"

"People keep cuttin' the trees, use polybags, glitters and plastic and then ask why our Earth's loosin' it's balance. Y'ever think about what's happenin' to our world? You know-"