Chapter 32

Sameera didn't get an ounce of sleep. She was up whole night watching movies, listening radio and songs.
And her hiccups also didn't stop. She was hiccuping the whole time.

She was tired. At night she Googled it how to stop hiccups and did everything she could but her hiccups didn't stop. It was about 6:30 in the morning when Maaya came in the balcony. As soon as she saw Sameera hiccuping she said

"You still hiccuping? Last time how did it stop?"

"Last time........--hiccup-- .......um it stopped --hiccup-- oh yeah. Thankyou. I love --hiccup-- you."

She jumped up and shook Maaya's hand. Hopping towards her phone she quickly dialed Shrithik. Maybe he could help.

He picked his phone on fifth ring.

"Hello? Old Man."

"Yo. Sweetheart. Why did you call this early? It's just 7 in the morning."

"I --hiccup-- what are you doing?"

"Wait a minute."
As soon as he said this her phone pinged.

"Check it sweetheart."

"You --hiccup--sent it?"

"Yes."

She furrowed her brows and checked the message. It was a photo

She released a breath looking at the picture then snapped at him

"Old man! Who sends a photo like this to a girl? Wh --hiccup-- who?"

"Well I thought I should show my abs to somebody. And only you can see me."
He mumbled childishly and she huffed out her breath hiccuping.

"Leave that. Tell me something so --hiccup-- these hiccups will stop."

"Oh that. Take bath from cold water. Ice cold water. If it's not cold enough add 10-12 ice cubes."

"Are you crazy?"
She shrieked.

"Ice cold water in --hiccup-- this weather? I'll catch cold."

He rolled his eyes.
"Bye sweetheart. Take a bath. And remember from ice cold water. It should leave you shivering."

Saying this he hung up laughing. There were chances that she will bath with ice cold water. It was really odd but she trusted him a lot. Shrithik was now finally able to think about something else and relax. He was so scared that something has happened to his brain and he really considered going to a psychologist.