Chapter 21

"Soooo, Pihu's cousin's wedding is next week and she asked me to go to Mumbai with her. Everyone, I mean my every friend is going."

Sameera said. They were both sitting on the dining table having breakfast.
He looked up at her and furrowed his eyebrows

"So? Why are you telling this to me?"

"Because you will be coming with me, right?"

She asked and he shook his head in no.
"I am not going anywhere. I'm perfectly fine. You can go if you want to."

He said and she nodded slowly. Then she picked up her phone and called her mother

"Hello?"

"Hello mummy."

"Oh darling. How are you? And how come you are calling this early in the morning. Its just......8a.m."

"Yes, about that. Actually my friend's cousin's wedding is next week and she asked me and my friends to attend it. May I?"

"Of course you can. But why are you asking this?"

"Because.....we have to go to Mumbai. For a week."

"Mumbai. That's far. Who else will be with you?"

"Raj, Maaya, Shivam and Pihu. I'll be fine mom. Please. Please can I go?"

"Okay. But don't let me regret it."

"Yessss. Thanks maa. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

"Bye"
Saying this she hung up.

"Permission granted?"
He asked and she nodded. He chuckled looking at her eyes which were twinkling.

*Ping*
Sameera's phone pinged alarming her of a notification. It was a message from Jay.
After Shrithik slept on her shoulder she yelled and woke him up and ordered to sleep in his room. He was way to sleepy to argue so he just followed her orders.
After that Jay messaged her and they chatted for almost an hour.

More like Jay persuading Sameera to agree for the one week trip. He is the sole reason why Sameera agreed.

Jay:
Good Morning !

Sameera:
Good Morning to you too.
My mother agreed 😜

Jay:
Is that wink for me?

Sameera:
Yeah.
All yours.

Jay:
I'm so honoured.
That's a great news.
By the way what are u wearing?

Sameera:
Baggy pants and a t-shirt.
Why?

Jay:
Which colour t-shirt?

Sameera:
Brown.
Why?

Jay:
Okay.
Thanks.