Chapter 50

Three days passed without a trace of him and she was hell damn worried about him.
Who knows he has eaten or not. Where was he sleeping or was he okay.

She was extremely worried.
She forgot about what Shrey was going to tell her and didn't call him back. He too got busy and wasn't able to call her.

She was sitting in the college cafeteria with her friends when Pihu came with a boy. And to everyone's surprise it was Jay.

Smiling he came towards them and sat down with them.

"Hey, Jay. You are here? Is there any other wedding?"
Maaya asked and he laughed.

"No, no. I was here for a buisness deal. Today I was going back to Mumbai so I thought I should meet you guys."

"Oh. That's a nice thing you thought."
Shrishti said and they all nodded.

Of course except Sameera. She was definitely not in the mood to talk and definitely not with Jay.

Jay was eager to talk to her but she wasn't even looking at him. He was still hopelessly in love with her.

When it was time for him to go, then only Sameera provided him some attention. It was the move from her side and she hugged him.

He was shocked but he wrapped his arms around her.

"Do you still think you like me?"
She asked and he laughed.

"I love you. I don't like you."
He said and she sighed.

"Well, that's your loss. I hope you get over this love thing soon."

Seperating she smiled at him and kept her hand out for a handshake. But instead of doing that he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Surprising her and her friends along with the whole cafeteria.

With open mouthed she stood there just gaping at him leaving.

Then Maaya spoke.

"Two guys at a time? You really are getting a lot of attention."

Sameera laughed and flipped her braid.

"That's me for you."

_______________________________

It was 11:00 p.m. on the night of 20th October when she suddenly remembered about Shrey and called him.

He picked up on fifth ring and immediately was terrorized.

"Shrey he has not come back for 3 days. There's not a single trace of him."

But when Shrey heard Sameera say that, it was like his life came back.

"Oh. That's good Sameera. Let it be that way."

Sameera furrowed her brows and asked

"What are you talking dude? He's not home for three days! You understand? Three days? That day when he....... became a little violent he came back and beat the shit out of himself. How the hell am I not supposed to worry?"