Chapter 63

"He was all tied up by rusted chains. He was shirtless. His whole body was covered in blood. Red blood dripping out of his chest. He looked up at her and smiled softly.

'I'm fine sweetheart. This is what I
-aah- deserve. Don't cry for me."
He spoke looking into her teary eyes. His soft smile vanished away as the whip again connected with his skin.

She sobbed looking at his state. She wanted to move, help him but couldn't. She was rooted at the spot.

He tried to smile at her but the pain only made his eyes hooded. It made him unconscious.

But he kept his eyes open. Just to look at her. Her face was enough cure for him.
But she couldn't look at him. Her heart broke into pieces as three large bulky men beated him together.

Once again the whip connected his skin and there was a loud tearing noise. She couldn't bear it now. She couldn't bear watching his skin getting teared.

And she screamed."

Sameera woke up screaming. But not on the cold floor. She was on her bed covered with blankets. Tears stained her face.

The door to her room slammed open and her friends came in. Raj, Shivam, Pihu, Shrishti and Maaya. They all came running towards her. Panicked.

She was bombarded with questions.

"What happened?"

"Why did you scream?"

"Why were you sleeping on the floor."

"Were you crying?"

"Did you have a nightmare."

She was scared. The incidents earlier crushed her completely. And that scared expression was enough for Raj and Maaya to shut everyone up.

They pushed everyone out of the room but stayed with her themselves. They were the closest friends she had.

Tears flew out of Sameera's eyes when Maaya hugged her. They both didn't even utter a word. They never questioned her but tried to console her.

"Shhhhh.........nothing will happen. I'm here. We are here."

Raj said rubbing her back.
Sameera cried even more. She couldn't live without him. And that dream......it was petrifying. She wanted to tell everything to Maaya. But couldn't. She couldn't even breath properly let alone tell someone something.

She clutched Maaya's shirt. Trying to provide herself some support. But the extreme amount of pain she was feeling was not going away.

She must've cried for an hour and after that fainted.

Maaya lowered her on the bed and Raj covered her with a blanket. Raj had never seen Sameera in that state. She has cried many times in some emotional movies but this time she was crying like he cried when his mother died. It was depressing to see her like that.

Maaya gestured him to come out of the room and he nodded.

"How's she now?"
Shivam asked quickly and Maaya answered