Chapter 22

(Just a random bollywood melody for music lovers above.)

Stopping the car at a parking lot they both got out. Jay went to park the car and Sameera stood at the footpath. There was a railing separating the footpath and the lake. Granite statue of lord Buddha stood at the center of the lake with ferry boats circling around it.

"It's beautiful."
Jay said and she nodded.
No, he was not looking at her. Every story doesn't needs to be same.

"CHANA JOR GARAM*! CHANA JOR GARAM!"

A boy yelled and Sameera looked at Jay.
"You want?"

And he nodded. She went and bought two small parcels of it. Handing it one to him, she said

"If we are on our way to visit places on our feet, without this our trip is incomplete."

He laughed lightly. Gosh, he had a beautiful laugh.
"You got that right."

Both of them then made their way to the entrance of Lumbini park.
Different rides were there and people were laughing.

Suddenly Jay grabbed her hand. She looked at him and he pointed to a place where Musical Fountain was happening. Both of them ran towards it and stood there.

Water strips were changing shape and colour on beats of a song. In the dark night red, green and blue fountains were looking incredible. Jay was also glancing at the fountains but more time, he was looking at Sameera's face. The awe that her face showed was beautiful.

They actually never spoke anything after entering the park causing Sameera to forget that the person behind him was Jay, not Shrithik.

Mistaking Jay as Shrithik she slowly leaned back and rested her head on his chest. But she quickly went back to her initial position. It was not Shrithik's chest. It was more buff and it literally had a place for her to fit in. And it was more comfortable. But this chest, was none of those. Her eyes widened at the realisation. It was Jay. She looked back at him to find him looking down at her with slightly wide eyes.

Jay's heart was beating rapidly. Did she just, supported herself and leaned on his chest?
No, no. She must be looking at the sky which caused her to lean back.
He hoped it was not it. But his hopes were crushed by her.

"I......um..... I'm sorry. I was just looking for the pole star. And that um.... caused me to lean back. I'm sorry."

He just shrugged it off. Too shocked to say anything. After the musical fountain was over they once again started roaming. Going to different small rides and small shops.

"Hey, you want one ice cream?"
Jay asked and Sameera grinned.

"Savior! My savior."
She said and Jay laughed. They both made their way to the ice cream shop when Jay faked a British accent and asked.

"Milady, what flavor would you like?"

"Choclate would do, nobleman."
She also bowed down in royal manner.

He bought two choclate ice cream cones and handed one to her.

"Can we also have a ferry ride, if you have some time left? It's just 9:pm."
Sameera asked Jay and nodded.