Chapter 7

Sameera was woken up with her phone's ringtone. She picked it up to find Shrithik calling her.

"Hello? Sweetheart?"

"Hmm?"

"Sweetheart, wake up."

"I am up. I'm up, old man. What do you want?"

"You forgot?"

"What?"

"We are moving in today. Remember?"

Sameera was still sleepy. She rubbed her eyes.

"Today? I have college. You can do the shifting at evening."

"Sweetheart, today's Sunday. And get up. It's almost ten a.m. I-"

Her phone's battery is dead. She tried to focus on it but couldn't so she does the only thing that came to her mind- sleep again.

Her once again peaceful sleep was broken by the sound of banging on the door.
Usually she is a morning person but she still is a deep sleeper. And sometimes she sleeps way too longer. Just sometimes.

She groaned and got up. Dragging her feet to the door and opening it. There stood, two monsters who woke up.

And the nerve of them to smile at her.

Both of them took in her appearance. Hairs slightly messy. A long oversized t-shirt and, nothing else?
They both looked at each other.
Is she going to wear clothes like this every day? They both still are young boys.
And her long legs weren't helping at all.

She opened the door fully and gestured them to come in. Still sleepy.
But decided it's time to finally get up.

She went and brushed her teeth. And then came out. With her pants on. She looked at them confused.

"What are you both doing here, in the morning?"

"It's 11a.m. Sameera. Just one hour to noon."
Shrey said and her eyes widened. She looked at clock to find exactly what he said.

"Oh shit, I'll be late."

Both boys looked at each other. Just one hour ago Shrithik informed her that today is Sunday and they are moving in.
Sameera who was scurrying to her room was stopped by Shrithik.

"Today's Sunday."

"And you are here for............shifting?"
Sameera asked remembering her talk.
Both guys once again nodded.

She sat in front of them and sighed.

"Sorry, I forgot. Come on, I'll show you guys your room."

Standing up she opened the room at other side of hers.
It was a simple room with an attached bathroom.

"This is your room. You can keep whatever you want in this room, your furniture etc. Do your work and then we'll discuss some rules."

Saying this she left them to her room. Hers was also the same as theirs. After bathing and doing her buisness she went out to find Shrey and Shrithik holding their bed.