Chapter 34

His eyes met hers and everything stopped. For her and for him. She could feel the intensity in his eyes which she has never felt before. It was new. But without wasting a minute she averted her eyes and made her way to her friends.

Shrithik felt something bubbling up in him. The way she averted her gaze made it clear that something was wrong.

He got up and made her way towards her but she got up and made her way out of the mall. Not giving him any chance to speak to her.

She continued this the whole day. She stayed with her friends, talking to them the rest of the day. Always surrounded by someone.

She was doing it because now that she realised that she liked him, she's feeling a lot more than before. And as she knows that he likes Shrishti, she should not have any feelings for him.

After having her dinner, when she was going back to her room with her friends, she was pulled by her elbow in a dark room and pinned to the wall.

Soon lights were switched on and the culprit was revealed. And he was none other than Shrithik himself.

"What are you doing old man?"

He raised his eyebrows.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?"

"Well for now, I am being pinned by the wall and I'm not able to breathe properly because there is no distance between us."

She snapped and he rolled his eyes.

"Bear it. I'm not gonna move until you tell me why you are avoiding me?"

"Avoiding you? I'm not avoiding you. What can I do if my friends want to talk to me and were by my side for the whole day?"

He crouched down a little so that his face was in front of hers.

"So you are not avoiding me?"

She shook her head in no and he released her.

"Okay then. You may leave."

Without wasting a minute she ran away. He stretched and sighed.
He knew that she was avoiding him but he was not willing to stretch that small topic that they might fight. Afterall, who knew it better than him where to stop and where to not?

She ignored him for the other day also. It was Tuesday and somehow Jay managed to get her agree to go with him to the sabji mandi (a big vegetable market) to get mangoes.

Shrithik who was suspecious of Jay and was dead set on observing Sameera to get why she was avoiding him, followed them.

Jay and Sameera were quite normal thanks to her abilities to act indifferent.

Shrithik gasped a big gasp as he saw her laughing at something Jay said.
She has been avoiding him for 24 hours and 52 minutes and she's here laughing with that lame guy? Yikes.

Narrowing his eyes he dialed Shrey's number waiting for him to pick up.

As soon as he picked up Shrithik started speaking.