Chapter 28

Shrithik decided to stay where he was. He has a lots of thesis to complete. And he is not clingy, so he'll not go and seem like one.

Sameera and her friends were sitting in her room.
Pihu was just moving around when Raj suddenly hugged her from behind.

"W-what are you d-doing Raj. Everyone is watching."

"Let them watch. It's not like they don't know about us."

Pihu released a shaky breath as he lightly kissed her neck.

"Enough with it love birds-"
Maaya started but was cut off by Sameera

"I'm sleepy."
She yawned.

"You slept for four hours straight."
Shivam said from beside her. She hooked her hand with his and kept her head on his shoulder.

"Still. I am sleepy."

"Same here."
He said and kept his head on hers. A knock resonated and Shrishti opened the door. Thankfully Raj and Pihu separated on time. Because the person entering the room was Madhu.

She looked at Shivam and Sameera and giggled.
"You look cute."

They both did not even move from their position.

"Not to be rude but you should really get your eyes checked if you find her cute."
Shivam said and Madhu laughed.

"God, she's so beautiful. Do you think I should ask her to be my girlfriend or flirt with her?"
He whispered and asked Sameera.

"She's getting married after seven days. But best of luck."

"Girls, as I said tomorrow we have to go to the parlor. And after that for other rituals the make-up artist will come here."
Madhu said and Sameera hid her head in Shivam's shoulder.

"Um..didi? Will it be okay if I will not come. I don't really do makeup and all."
She said and Madhu smiled kindly at her.

"Don't worry. Tomorrow's session will just have facials, manicure, pedicure or if you want some new haircut. Just skincare. Nothing else."
Sameera nodded.

"And what will we do?"
Shivam asked and Madhu opened and closed her mouth like a fish. What will the boys do?

"Um....there's a new gaming centre not far away from here. You can go there if you want."
Madhu said and he nodded.

Sameera once again yawned and lied down on the bed. Her foot touching the ground and she hid her head behind Shivam.
She was sleepy. As the pillow was too far away, she pulled Shivam down with her, startling him then kept her head on his hand.

"You will do things like this and they'll think we are a couple."

She just yawned.
"Give me the pillow and I'll leave you. You guys have really nice hands to keep my head on."

As soon as she mumbled this Shivam sat up straight and looked down at her.

"Guys? You never told me. Nor anybody. I know it's not any of my buisness to interfere in your personal life but as you friend, I should know who the guy is. Whether you sleep with him is your concern. But right now, who's the guy."