Chapter 64

Sameera stayed in her house for the whole week. Maaya was with her too. To handle her depressed self.

"She's going insane. She really is."
Maaya said on her phone and Shrey hummed.

"And why is that?"

"For the first four or five days she was crying, crying and crying and suddenly out of nowhere she's started watching detective movies. I'm telling you she has watched more than 20 movies in the last two days. Like out of nowhere she has been doing that an-"

"Wait! More than 20 movies in two days? My love are you sure you are not exaggerating? A single movie lasts for more than 3 hours."

Maaya sighed and went in the balcony on Sameera's house.

"No I'm not. She is watching them on double speed. Half of the time she is watching tv and the other half she is sitting in this very balcony and thinking something. And suddenly she comes and hugs me. I'm confused."

Shrey laughed at Maaya's cute confused voice.

"Don't worry. I think she is getting over her depressed state. And I'm sure that something is cooking up in her mind. Something which will take away the peace of that lady. I'm sure it will be superb."

Maay hummed.
"I know but what if she will not succeed. Already she's heartbroken. Only that small hope that she has is giving her strength to even live."

Shrey sighed on the call.
"That's right. If she will not get him back she might even die. You have to take care of her Maaya. I cannot come, it's my helplessness but you are there, so I expect you to get her life back to it's track."

"Yes I will."

"Okay. Now I've to go. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye!"

Maaya smiled at her phone and turned around. But she shrieked when she saw Sameera standing there.

She was standing there with her hands folded and her face had a frown. Her pose was same as when she was about to debate with someone.

"Would you like to live with me?"
She asked suddenly and Maaya made a confused face.

"Live with you?"

"Yes like my roommate. I've got some expenses to deal with and I can't burden my family more. Live here with me instead of that hostel and we'll split the bills. This way you'll be able to keep an eye on me too."
She explained emotionless.

Maaya was speechless for a moment. She thought about it and that was a nice deal.

"Sure. Today only I'll come here. But......which room should-"

"Mine. You'll shift in my room and I'll take my belongings to the other one. I'll be back. Bye."

Saying this she went inside her room, took her bag and left.

Hanging it on her back she smirked.

"Game on Maadhavi mam. I'll get my man back. Even if it takes me years to do so. I'll get him back at any cost."