Chapter 4

Sameera was sitting in ther college cafeteria with Raj, Shristi and Jay when Maaya came with Shrey.
Due to instinct she peeked for Shrithik.
Shrey was there so Shrithik should also be.

"Hey sweetheart, searching for me?"

His voice came from behind her as a whisper and she took a sharp intake of breath. She turned around and glared at him for scaring her. But she shook her head no. This caused him to smirk.

He rolled his eyes and sat beside her. Shrey introduced himself to everyone.

"Come on. Why are you standing. Sit down."
Raj said to them.

Shrey sat at a free chair and and Maaya was going to sit at the chair, Shrithik was sitting on because she couldn't see her.

"Wait. Don't sit there."
Sameera said stopping Maaya mid-air.

"Why?"

"Um sit with Shrey. He must be feeling a little out of place. He is your friend right? Right Shrey?"
She looked at Shrey intensely, asking him to understand that Shrithik was sitting there.
He raised his brows and then the thing struck him.

"Yes! I mean yes. You can sit beside me."

Maaya nodded and sat at the chair next to Shrey. Shrithik who was holding his breath, released it. Maaya was just an inch away from sitting on his lap.

Sameera smirked at him and this time he glared. Her smirk widened and Shrithik took a piece of sandwich from her plate.

She looked at him wondering if her friends could see a piece of sandwich flying in air. But then she remembered about the
'conduction of his invisibility.'

That sandwich was so tasty that he almost moaned.
"Sweetheart?"
Sameera who was busy chatting ignored him.

"Sweetheart? It's important."
Sameera sighed and looked at him.

"What?" She whispered.

"This sandwich is so tasty. Who made it?"

"Why?"

"I want recipe. Now tell me who made it?"

"Shrishti. That girl beside Raj. Now shut up."

Shrithik looked at that girl. She was beautiful. Just his type. Brown hairs. Light brown eyes. Pink lips. A polite nature and she was wearing girly clothes with very less makeup.

But he frowned remembering HE IS INVISIBLE. He glided his hands through his hair.
Now you cannot even talk to your crush. He was not a playboy back then. But he was definitely a charmer. Most girls of his college had a crush on him. And now?
Leave it.

He looked up to find Sameera smirking at him. Then she glanced at Shristi and back at him and suggestively shook her head.
He glared at her and she laughed. It's kind of her speciality to tease people.

"Why are you laughing?" Raj asked and she shook her head.

"Oh, tell me." He said leaning in and Sameera copied.