Chapter 62

Sameera couldn't go outside after that. Literally. He was not letting her go even two meters away from him. She was frustrated. But when he pouted and filled his eyes with those fake tears, she couldn't help but sigh and let him hug her and again hold her so tight that she couldn't move.

"Sweeeeetttttttthhhhhhheeeeeaaaaart!"
He whined once again when she got off of his lap to go to toilet. His eyes went wide and lip lowered. With trembling lips and watered eyes(totally fake) he spoke

"Where are you going? Don't leave me please."

Sameera sighed and rubbed her head.

"It's been a whole day since you have me seated like that. What's the deal man?"
She asked and he pouted even more.

"Don't leave me. Please."

She tsked at this.

"Don't bother with that face. It's annoying. And I'm not going anywhere but toilet. Now can I?"
She asked and he straightened himself smiling sheepishly.

"Of course. Bye!"
Saying this he too stood up and ran towards his room. He too wanted to go too, now that he realised.

Sameera sighed and went inside the bathroom to do her buisness. That day was her birthday and she was tired of saying thankyou. Every relative, even the ones whom she has not talked in more than three years, have called her to wish her birthday.

When she got out she thought to drink water. She filled two glasses, handed one to Shrithik who was now beside her and drank from the other.

Exactly when she kept the glass down, the doorbell rang. She started making her way to the door but Shrithik stopped her. He could feel it. He could feel her. That she was here.

"No sweetheart. Don't."

"Someone's there old man."

He shook his head.
"Please don't open it. I'm begging you."
He said and she furrowed her brows.

"But what's the deal? I don't understand."

"No swee-"

"Sameera! Sameera!"
He started but another voice cut him off and Sameera turned towards him.

"It's my teacher old man. The one I told you about? I can recognise her voice. Not any danger. You don't need to worry."
He stilled when he heard this.
She was her teacher? His grip loosened on her wrist and she walked away to open the door. Much to his dismay.

Sameera couldn't understand why he was being like that from the past two days. But she was excited to see her mam. She opened the door and smiled at the beautiful old lady standing in front of her.

Maadhavi ji smiled at her old student. Sameera has always been one of her favourite students. One, because of her humble personality and second because only Sameera can hurt the ones she wanted to hurt.

"Mam! Please come in mam."
Sameera offered giving her some space to get in.

Maadhavi ji smiled and entered her house.