Chapter 5

It was the day after that. Sameera had her earphones plugged in and was making her way to the theater in the mall. It was her speciality that she can go to movies alone. She can go to expensive restaurants alone and will not even care if she's out of place.

There was a new action movie released and from the trailor it looked good so why not try it.

And coincidentally, Shrithik was also wandering in the same mall. His t-shirts, which he brought, just three months ago, have become old. So he needed new ones.
And then he saw her, blue baggy pants, black oversized t-shirt, juice and phone in one hand a backpack on her back and hairs tied in a bun. And most importantly, all alone.
Usually, when girls go to mall, or anywhere they, at least give a second thought to their appearance.

They will have different looks for everywhere they go. They'll wear different types of clothes when they are at college, home or at a movie theatre.

But Sameera, she wore same clothes everywhere. Just changing once, before bedtime.

He walked up to her.

"Hey sweetheart."

She looked at him and sighed deeply, slumping her shoulders.

He was looking hot. In his white t-shirt and blue jeans. And that beard was not helping at all. If she were not ignoring him, she would have totally eaten him by now.

"Here also? Are you stalking me, old man?"

Shrithik grinned.
"I don't have anything to do other than that, sweetheart."

She glared at him.

"So, why are you here?" He asked walking behind her and looking for some good clothes. What if nobody can see him, he can see himself and he should maintain himself.

"Do I really need to tell you?"
He nodded.

"I'm going to watch a movie."

"All alone." She looked at him and nodded. His eyes and mouth were wide open.

"Close your mouth old man. Might catch flies."
She laughed.

They reached the theater and Shrithik started walking in. But he was stopped by her.

"Where are you going,huh?"

Shrithik motioned in front of him with his hand.

"In the theater. I also want to watch that movie."

"Without ticket? Where will you sit?"

"Oh Sweetheart, are you forgetting that nobody can see me? I'll sit wherever I want and nobody will be able to see me?"

Sameera gave him a duh look and spoke

"And Mr.Invisible what if, somebody already booked the sit on which you are sitting? Where they will sit, on your lap? Stay here I'll buy you a ticket."

Shrithik disapproved.

"No, there is no need. You don't have to-"