Chapter 17

Sameera woke up in the tight embrace of Shrithik. His face was nuzzled in her neck.
Her back was pressed against his chest.
She turned around facing him, as she was not able to get up because of his hand.

His face was so close to hers. Suddenly he fluttered his eyes open. Sameera didn't even blink in surprise.

"Good Morning."

He hugged her tighter and once again nuzzled his face in her neck.

"Good Night, sweetheart. You are very comfortable. Like a teddy bear."

Sameera giggled.
"But you make a better teddy bear. You are bigger than me. Now remove your hand. Maaya is also there."

"You are saying as she can see me. But okay."
He removed his hands and got up. Sameera also got up. Sun still hasn't risen up, but it wasn't dark. And Maaya was also asleep.

After doing his morning buisness, Shrithik was making coffee when Sameera came.

She saw as Shrithik added very less coffee powder in the milk. Very less.

"It's so less. Will you even get the taste? Add some more."

"No."

She looked at him confused.

"Why?"

He scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Promise me, you'll not laugh."

She nodded.

"Caffeine reduces sperm count."

Sameera giggled.
"Too much caffeine effects it. Like 5-6 cups of coffee. One cup will not effect you much."

"I know. But still. Prevention is better than cure."

She laughed.
"You promised me you'll not laugh! It's not even that funny."

He grumbled the last words.

"Yes it is."

"No it's not."

"Yes. It is."

"No, it's not."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Yes. That is what I'm saying old man."

"That's not fair."

Once again he grumbled and she laughed even more.
Slowly the door of Sameera's room opened and Maaya came out. She was still looking tired.

"Good Morning, Maaya. Did you sleep well?"

Maaya nodded and gave her a tired smile.

"Go freshen up. I'll ready the breakfast. Spare toothbrush is the blue one in my bathroom."

Maaya once again nodded and obliged.