`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓸𝔀𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽`☽`

OKAY SO SINCE IVE GIVEN YALL SOME ANGST FOR A WHILE NOW IM JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AND WRITE SOME SMUT- DONT ASK IM JUST BORN AND HORNY PPL ARE DM'ING ME AND SCREAMING FOR MORE SMUT SO- HERE BOYS, GALS AND NON-BINARY.

"You know what!? Fuck you clay, Your so fucking stupid!" Sapnap yelled across the room. Sapnap and dream had gotten into an argument about the fact that they needed a bigger bed since it got way to hot at night and the ac was broken. Due to the fact that dream would always cuddle the younger it only got worse.
"What!? How am i stupid!? Its literally not even a problem! You can just sleep in your boxers!" Dream exclaimed back from the kitchen. Sapnap groaned throwing a pillow in the back of the olders head.

"NO because if i do that you get all horny and we end up fucking and then im even hotter!" Sapnap yelled back earning a laugh from the older
"So? Its not like you complain!" Dream answered and so the argument went on for around 1 hour until the younger needed water.

He wasnt one to give in so to win this obvious fight he decided for the best punishment in history. The master plan.

"Nick do you want salt?" The older asked. It was silent and he looked back at the ravenette who was walking out of the kitchen not glancing back. Dream sighed going up behind him to hug him from behind but just as his hands made their way to the youngers hips, the ravenette slithered away earning a groan from the older.

"oh come on now. Nick seriously? The silent treatment? Look its just a bed you'll be fine!" The blond exclaimed following the ravenette who was grabbing a blanket and a pillow placing them on the couch and plopping down.
Dream just watched a bit confused.
"Wait dont tell me your sleeping on the couch-" no response "Nick seriously!" The silence was almost painful, the taller obviously wanted to hear his partners voice, but as it seemed that was not going to happen. Dream sighed and went back into the kitchen finishing the dinner he had started and adding less salt so that the ravenette would HAVE to talk with him. He also put it on the top shelf knowing damn well that the obviously shorter male wouldn't reach. If he was unlucky sapnap would actually think about it and climb up on the counter to grab it or he just ignored the salt over all.

"Dinner!" Dream yelled. Sapnap didnt seem to move so he sighed sitting down at the table alone. He stared into his food before hearing footsteps and the hai in front of him got pulled out. He looked up and met the others hazel eyes smiling. The ravenette did not return the energy and ate his food. The look on his face showed dream that he was successful due to the fct that the younger looked around for the salt before seeing it. He stared at it but decided not to get it, dream sighed.

"Come onnn what can i do for you to speek to me!" Dream exclaimed laying down on the table his food now next to him as he looked up at the younger.

Sapnap stared at him giving him a glare. "New.Bed" sapnap mumbled, Dream frowned sighing into his arms "we are not getting a new bed!" Sapnap shrugged and went back to eating his food. Dream groaned once again.

Ate the two finished their food, the younger went to the couch laying down. Dream looked at the time sighing.
"Well, good night then nick," he hummed acting like he didnt care. Sapnap of course didnt respond and once he heard the taller go to their room and close the door he shot up gabbing all pillows and blankets he could find. He also gabbed some fairy lights and four kitchen chairs.

He placed the two chairs facing away from each other and placing a blanket above it to make it look like and entance. He then put two more right after those and did the same thing making them look like walls. He out some pillows by thr legs and some on the floor so make it soft. He then placed blankets over the pillows, gabbed his own blanket and used a panda plushie that dream had won him as a pillow.