`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓹𝓽 2`☽`

THE LONG AWAITED PART TWO OF OUR LOVED BULLSHIT ANGST- UH- DONT HATE ON ME BCS I HAVE NO IDEA IF THIS WILL BE GOOD OR NAH~~~~~~~~~~~~

The ravenette slowly opened his eyes looking around his new room that was filled with brown boxes. He sighed remembering why he was there as he got up. He put on his t-shirt and some sweats before going to the kitchen "Morning nick!" Karl said happily earning a small 'mh' in response.

Sapnap was about to pour himself some coffee when ckarl gave him an already done cup "With milk no sugar right?" Sapnap smiled a little and nodded taking the cup.Thats when quackity came out. He walked into the kitchen in only sweats and poured himself some orange juice. "Mornin"

Sapanp smiled hapy that he was out of george's presence but at the same time upset that it had to end the way it did.

The ohers seemed to notice and sighed "Look nick-" The boy was interrupted by knocking on the door. The younger got up and opened the dor almost dropping his coffee.

"what the fu-" He started before being interrupted. "I need to speak with you" The taller sighed hoping karl and quackity didn't hear him, they did.

"Clay what the fuck are you doing here" Quackity growled and stood in front of sapnap whos eyes where already a bit teary

"I need to explain myself.." Karl heard this and sighed grabbing sapnaps coffee and moving quackity out of the way "Lets just get this over with so you dont have a reason to come here" Sapnap huffed and stepped outside with the blonde, closing the door after him.

Quackity and karl shared a glance and sighed "I'll get the couch ready. He'll need some snacks after this" karl whispered.

----

Sapnap walked down the entry way and stood outside by the olders car. The blonde took a deep breath and looked at him."I know you don't wanna talk to me because honestly what i did was-" "Fucked up? Yeah caught that" Sapnap huffed.

The taller sighed and looked at him "Theres really no way you could make me forgive you you know. Whats there to explain? That you have feelings for george and ended up cheating on me? Thats your an absolute dickhead?"

Dream sighed "I desrved that" Sapnap nodded "Yeah. You did" He stared up at him and sighed.'why does he get to have such pretty eyes..Nope! I'm supposed to be mad. nothing else'

Dream got just a tiny bit closer, barely noticeable."You..You could have just broken up with me..It would have been easier to get over..And i wouldnt hate you for that.." Sapnap sighed crossing his arms, tears threatning to spill as he tried keeping his voice from cracking.

Dream of course, after 12 years, noticed this and sighed."Nick i fucked up..I wanted to tell you that i wanted to break up but george..he...He has a certain way of showing things..Im so so sorry"

sapnap couldn't help but feel bad. He had always had a soft spot for dream because of the fact that they grew up together. Almost everyone knew since he wasnt really too good at hiding it.

"Please..I dropped george. I swear i have him on no social media and ive canceled every plan i have with him for streams. So please..Please"

Sapnap stared at him his heart aching a bit. But he shook it off and sighed."We're having dinner at 6 pm. If your even a minue late i'll never speak to you again." Dreams face lit up as he smiled and nodded rapidly "Thank you! Thank you thank you thank you!"

Sapnap sighed his face a bit red "whatever.." He mumbled before going past him and into the house to karl and quackity waiting for him to say something. He sighed and rubbed his neck

"YOU WHAT?!?" Sapnap flinched hearing quackity's initial reaction. "Look he dropped george too! He doesnt talk to him at all and he's really sorry..I just want to see if thats actually the truth. Quackity and karl glanced at each other before sighing. "Fine. But i swear to god i will kill him if he pulls anything."

The three of them spent the rest of the day streaming and cooking the dinner together(mostly karl) And at 5:59 PM there was a knock at the door. Sapnap went to the door and opened it just as the clock hit 6:00. He sighed seeing his blonde 'friend' just in time. "I made it right?" Sapnap sighed and nodded causing the other to smile. The ravenette moved out of the way and the taller entered. Quackity stared at him, threatning him with his eyes while karl greeted him. As karl grabbed dreams hand to shake it sapnap turned to quackity, Karl pulled dream real close so that he could whicsper to him "If you hurt him again i'll make sure you lose everything you care for. I might have acted nice so far but i am on the edge of beating the shit out of you." Karl pulled away and smiled

"Welcome!" He hummed happily as he walked to quackity, leaving dream completely frozen. Sapnap sighed and hit his head "Come on. Your here for dinner, not staring" Dream shook it off and nodded smiling

"R-Right!" They all sat down at the dinner table with Tacos in the middle of the table. The meat was in a pan in the middle with chips and drinks on the left and vegetables and sauces at the right.

Dream waited for everyone to take some food but almost immediately got stopped by sapnap who gave him a portion with everything he wanted "Their not gonna kill you" Sapnap huffed.

dream leaned over "They might-" He whispered, making sapnap chuckle a little.

They ate the dinner and actually relaxed a bit, everyone was having conversations and laughing with each other. After dinner Dream helped with the dishes and they all settled down for a movie. Karl and quackity sat in bean bags while dream and sapnap where on the couch.

Half way through the movie sapnap fell asleep on the blondes shoulder, wrapped in his favorite blanket. Quackity glanced back and glared at him. Almost signaling for him to watch his movements or he'd make sure he couldnt move at all.

Dream sighed "Quackity i know your protective over him, and obviously mad at me, but i have no intentions of hurting him. Not again.." He placed his hand on saps head

Quackity sighed and sat back "Just..Watch it. Im not gonna watch him have another panic attack because of you." Dream nodded sighing a little.

"Got it"