𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔫𝔞𝔭 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬: 𝔖𝔬 𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔡𝔰.

If u think this the following chapters are offensive after the devastating news of techno's passing, I hope you can understand that it ant's my platform to be a place where people don't have to think about the bad stuff in their lives. His passing was definitely the most devastating news I have received in many years.
But I am not here, to make people cry, or mourn. Mourning is a good thing, but I am not here for this platform to be negative. I am simply here to get some reach between people, and also because I love writing.

Techno will not be in any of my following stories or chapters. Out of respect we will not forget him, but I will not include him in any of the stories since most of the chapters here are angst, fluff or smut, it doesn't fit.

If you feel this is rude, then you're allowed to stop reading. If you don't, I'll try posting a chapter as soon as I recover.  This book is on hold for now, perhaps there will be a chapter tomorrow, or perhaps the day after that. It depends.

Also, if you're still reading, Techno's family said that techno didn't want his identity to be used for his name, since he wanted to keep his privacy, so for that specific reason I will call him Technoblade.

Don't comment on my chapters saying Techno is faking his death, or celebrating his passing, if you do, you will be blocked instantly.

Rest in peace Technoblade, we will miss you, and you will be remembered.
And people, remember, Technoblade never dies :)