`☁`𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯/𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰`☽`

AYO THIS IS A CHAPTER FROM MY INSTAGRAM SO UH- CHECK THAT OUT IF YOU WANT A VISUAL I GUESS?IF YOU DONT WANT TO THE PICTURE IS AT THE TOP- ENJOY

"2 Months and 3 days since sapnap went missing.." Dream mumbled writing down the days in his journal before finally getting out of bed at 3 PM. He got out of his room and glanced at a picture of sapnap on the wall.

he sighed and went to the kitchen grabbing some coffee. Not caring if it was hot or not.George came out of his room as well and noticed the blonde drinking the cold coffee and sighed taking the mug and warming it up."Clay?" George whispered rubbing his shoulder catching the olders attention.The blonde mumbled a small 'mh' not taking his eyes away from the coffee mug that was being heated up in the microwave. george sighed and took the mug out of the microwave giving it to the taller.

Dreams eyes trailed down to the mug in Georges hand and slowly took it into his hands sighing calmly at the warmth hitting his cold hands. He hadn't eaten or drank properly during the time sapnap was gone.

The ravenette hadn't responded since april 5th and hadn't been seen since. And the hope to find him slowly dried out as the winter slowly approached.

"Clay? Would you like some pancakes? Its nicks favorite" Dream flinched at the mention of the ravenettes name and looked at him before slowly nodding.George smiled and nodded "Alright. Go sit down" The blonde nodded once again and sat down at the table looking at the door, building up false hope that the ravenette would just, run in happily..

'He doesnt have to be happy..I just want him to come back..' the blonde thought to himself. he looked at the door and didn't even notice that george placed the plate of finished pancake son the table.

Slowly the blondes eyes filled up with tears as his hope slowly got broken into teeny tiny pieces.George noticed and sighed taping dreams shoulder "He's not coming today dream." the blonde nodded drying his eyes that where now dripping with tears.

'please nick..pandas..Just..Just come home...I need you' dream whispered to himself gripping at his chest

Just then there was a knock at the door. The two flinched and looked at each other before dream shot up and ran to the door quickly opening, in hopes it would be sap.

"Hey dream!" Karl smiled waving a little. Dream looked down at him and sighed, not responding as he went back to the table. Karl sighed and went inside closing the door.

George smiled and greeted him and thats when he noticed it.

"thats.." Dream got up and walked over to karl

"huh?" Karl and george said in sync surprised by the sudden words. Dream quickly grabbed karls right wrist pulling it upwards"Thats sapnaps bracelet..Why do you have that?! He had that when he.." Dream almost teared up but focused on his motive. George flinched and looked between the two before reaizing what was going on.

"I-I he uh- he left it at my place before he disappeared!" Karl tried but failed to get dreams trust.Dream huffed "He'd only let himself take it off of his dead corpse.." Dream teared up a bit, tightening his grip.

"Where is he?" Dream growled tightening his grip even more which made karl winch.Karl whined "i-i dont know!" Dream made a small 'tsk' sound and grabbed tighter "where.Is.He" Karl gave up and raises his other hand and grabbed the hand that dream held on his arm. "F-Fine! B-But it wasn't me! i-I promise dream i" "Then who was it. And where the hell is he" Dream growled grabbing the bracelet and pulling it off of the others arm."B-Basement" Karl whispered rubbing his wrist. Dream flinched "Our basement?!" Karl nodded. The blonde glanced at george who flinched "I-I uh- Lets go check it out?" Dream nodded and pulled karl with him not letting him just run away.

He opened the door to the basement hearing a muffled sound. He flinched and quickly ran downstairs almost making karl fall after him."Pandas!" Dream exclaimed at the ravenette who was leaning against the wall.'

--Slight gore warning?--Sapnaps body was covered in his own blood as he sat against the wall. He had a scar across his face, and scars all over his body. His cheeks where stained with tears and his leg almost immobile.

Dream flinched grabbing onto karls wrist tighter as well as grabbing george "who. Did. This?" Karl and george shivered at the sudden deep voice and gulped."g-George! H-He said he was jealous..! I didn't think he would hurt him!" Karl exclaimed tears pouring from his eyes. George flinched hitting karl "What the hell?!? This was a group thing! You agreed!"

"I-I just didn't want you to kill him george! I never enjoyed tying him up!?" Dream listened to the two before letting karl go and tossing george against a wall, hitting his head causing him to faint. Karl shrieked panicking a bit. "P-Please dont kill me dream i-" "don't worry. I wont. Yet" The blonde chuckled a little before going over to sapnap who slowly moved his eyes up to the blondes face smiling faintly.

The ravenette tried speaking but failed due to the cloth in his mouth. The blondes eyes yet again got filled with tears as he untied the younger and embraced him trying not to hurt him.

"-Im sorry..I am so so sorry.." Dream whispered before pulling away and picking the younger up to make sure he was okay.

The blonde swiftly moved upstairs to the bathroom putting the younger in the bathtub so that he didnt have to sit up anymore."I..Im okay" The ravenette whispered, his throat sore from screaming in pain.Dream nodded and grabbed a med kit along with some wet cloths. He sat down outside of the bathtub drying off the blood with the cloths before actually tending to the wounds.From what dream cold figure out the ravenette had atleast 2 broken ribs, broken leg but no stab wounds which was a relief. After bandaging the ravenette up he lift him again and heard him yawn onto his shoulder.Him and karl decided to go to the hospital where sapnap spent 2 days(aka from the breathe chapter bois but no death)

It took around 8 months before sapnap could even move his leg. What happened with george? no idea, im only the author.

ヽ`、☁ヽ`𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕦𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟚、ヽ`☽ヽ`

Sapnaps body was covered in his own blood as he sat against the wall. He had a scar across his face, and scars all over his body. His cheeks where stained with tears and his leg almost immobile.

Dream flinched grabbing onto karls wrist tighter as well as grabbing george "who. Did. This?" Karl and george shivered at the sudden deep voice and gulped. "g-George! H-He said he was jealous..! I didn't think he would hurt him!" Karl exclaimed tears pouring from his eyes. George flinched hitting karl "What the hell?!? This was a group thing! You agreed!"

"I-I just didn't want you to kill him george! I never enjoyed tying him up!?" Dream listened to the two before letting karl go and tossing george against a wall, hitting his head causing him to faint.

Karl shrieked and quickly stumbled back. The blonde grabbed an iron pipe and swung it over the brunettes head making him go unconsious.

He glanced back at the ravenette his eyes widening. Hs chest hadn't moved in a total of 2 minutes.The taler slowly approached him and sat down holding his cheek "S-Sap?" no response. Not even a flinch.

"pandas? c-come on dude this isn't funny.." Dream whispered his eyes filling up with tears."N-Nick? Please b-breathe.. I-I need you.." No response.Dream could feel his eyes spilling over as his friend laid there, lifeless."P-Please nick.." He whispered before hearing george move.George slowly got up on his feet blood pouring from his head.Dream glared at him before getting up and grabbing the pipe "i'm gonna bash your fucking head in..You killed him.."

george flinched before laughing "So what?! He wasn't enough for you anyway! Just a fat fucking waste of time!" George laughed before getting hit across the head with the pipe making him fall over.

The blonde was blinded by pure rage and kept hitting him with the pipe until he was 100% sure the brunette was dead.

"Clay wastaken. You are sentenced to death. Your death will be electrocution. do you have anything to say""I'll be with nick."