`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽:𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮`☽`

THIS IS OMEGAVERSE SO- AND YES GEORGE IS IN THIS BCS I FEEL WE NEED SOME NEW ACTION- ITS ONLY FOR THIS CHAPTER THO- ALSO BOTH GEORGE AND DREAM ARE ALPHAS IN THIS STORY :3

Sapnap was sat on the dorms couch staring at the tv in boredome. He whined loudly which made the two peak out from their rooms to make sure he wasnt in heat or something. Sapnap laughed at the reaction he got before smirking at them "Ahh You should see your faces, you both act so stupid~" He chuckled as the two sighed

"Anyhow, Im boreeeeeddddd" Sapnap whined again leaning his head back on the couch. George and dream sighed getting out of ther rooms and sitting down on the couch with him "Well what do you wanna do then?" Dream sighed making the younger shoot up with energy "Lets play mario kart!" He smiled brightly making the two bluch a bit, but they agreed.

After around an hour of playing with sapnap winning almost every round they paused deciding to get something to eat. "George can you make me toast?" Sapnap asked with his usual pleading puppy eyes, george found them adorable and couldnt resist so he agreed.

They ate some food and then continued the game. In the end Sapnap won. He shot up and smiled brightly cheering for himself "HAH IM THE BEST!" He smiled brightly making the older smile as well. George huffed "Yeaah yeaah" But in reality found it quite adorable.

Dream checked his phone before sighing and getting up "Shoot i have to go somewhere i have a meeting..Call me if theres something you need okay?" He said getting dressed in a white tee and some jeans. The two nodded and waved as he left. Sapnap flopped back down on the couch and yawned laying down as he rested his feet in george's lap. "Wonder who he's on a meeting with." Sapnap pouted which only made george find him even cuter.

They talked for a while about everything and nothing not caring for a second abt anything else.

"Oh yeaah you know that movie i told you about? I watched it, its really sca-" Sapnap got cut off by himself as he quickly sat up. George noticed and got a bit confused "Sap? You okay?" The younger turned and tried getting up from the couch clearly shaking a little. He stood up and wobbled away a few steps before falling down onto the floor making the older rush up "sapnap?!" He asked worriedly before sensing the way too strong pheromones.

Sapnap was on the floor shivering in a ball as he tried getting himself together while george tried restraining himself. "Sapnap? Are you feeling okay?" He squatted down neft to him placing his hand on the youngers arm maing him shiver "G-George.." He whimpered out as he slightly sat up gripping onto the olders arm his head on his leg "D-Dont..Dont t-touch me.." He once again whimpered. George flinched staring at him before picking him up in his arms and going to his room debating if he should call dream or not.

He got to his bedroom locking the door behind him as he placed the younger on his bed. He got to the lamp switch and turned the lights on his eyes scanning the younger who was leaned back grabbing at his chest while panting.

"G-George.." He whimpered his eyes staring into the olders as he got closer. George sat his knee on the bed leaning over the younger and going down to his neck taking in his scent and immediately starting to lose control. He gripped onto the youngers waist and lift him into his lap as he leaned against the wall. "Im gonna help you okay?" George asked in a low tone which made the younger shiver.

"P-Please.." He whimpered before moaning a little as the older kissed his neck letting his tongue run across a specific spot before he bit down earning a louder moan, "G-George..S-Sto-" The younger whimpered as the older kept placing licks and bites all over his neck. He kept at the action shivering at all the small noises the younger made. George eventually got the others pants off as well.

Slowly the brunette moved his hands down the youngers body rubbing at his boxers earning a slightly louder moan and rolling his hips forward out of instinct and immediately tried stopping himself. George noticed but was to taken back by his phermones that he couldnt stop himself.