𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓟𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

we're back with smut YET.AGAIN and here it might look a bit strange in the beginning but shhh it'll be okay.
and also one of the things i never do is say certain words, so like if you see a word that looks like ((word)) then its just cause i dont wanna say the original word, :D

The clicking of metal cuffs struck the oddly silent room, slight squaking from a matress followed before a low groan "Babeee, i love you but why are you putting me in handcuffs?" the blonde sighed, glancing up at the ravenette in his lap.
The ravennet was clearly quite upset,
"You need to learn keeping your hands to yourself." he huffed as he tightened the cuffs around the others wrists that were behind his back.
"Oh my- I'm just showing you affection Sap! All the hugs, The kisses the gropes.~, plus if you didn't like it you could have told me!"
"Well i'm not saying i dislike it." The ravenette interrupted And crossed his arms. The blonde got even more confused 
"So you do like it, then why am i being punished?" the blonde asked fiddling with his cuffs a bit while leaning forward, but he was stopped almost immediately.
"Because, P D A!" The younger huffed making him sit still. Th e minute the words left the youngers lips, Dream flinched.

"Oh..You don't like me doing that in public.-" He sighed, mentally slapping himself in the face
"Okay look you got me there, but how else am i supposed to show the world that were together and have fun together?" the blonde smirked but it got immediately shut down by the others glare.
He sighed and his expression dropped "Too much?"

"Alright, do your worst."

----------------------------------------------

Small pants, and silent groans echoed in the room, slight shuffeling with the handcuffs could also be heard every once in a while.
"F-Fuck...~" the blonde whispered, biting his bottom lip as his green eyes stuck to the others hand, which was slowly rubbing against the tent in his pants.
The ravenette only smirked and glanced up at him until he suddenly just stopped.
"Wha- hey hey! why did you stop?" the blonde flinched, snapping out of his trance almost immediately, but it quickly struck him once again as the other wrapped his lips around his length, causing him to lean his head back 
"Oohh fuck..~!" The talled almost whimpered a bit from the warmth, his hands gripping what he could while they were still cuffed together.

He groaned, bucking his hips every now and then, but everytime he did the other stopped causing him to groan.
"O-Oh god.~" The taller whispered, his legs trembling a bit to show he was getting closer to his end, and just as he did the other pulled off, licking his lips in a teasing manner.
"W-Woah hey hey hey, babe! Come on! I already said i'm sorry.!" Sap smirked and just sat there, and dream knew just waht he wanted but like hell that he was gonna do anything of the sort.
"Babe. If you don't put your mouth. Back on my ((Length)) i swear to god i will ravish you as punishment."The blonde clearly tried asserting his dominance which the ravenette just chuckled at.
"Thats not really a punishment though~" his smirk quickly faded as the blonde chuckled "Fine, then how about this, you and me. In the bedroom, for a week." The ravenette flinched causing the blonde male to smirk "That's right, neither of us stream, and we are not leaving the bedroom for a week."

Sap sat back huffing. "or you can of course untie my handcuffs and i'll rail you right here right now. It's up to you~" The blonde smirked but flinched once the other seemed to get an idea 
'fuck.'

the shorter male crawled over to Dream and crawled into his lap smirking. "You really think you're in control here?~" The blonde flinched and was about to say something but was interrupted by the other lining him up.
"I am going to ruin you in every way i can~ and the only thing you'll be able to do, is watch" Dream chuckled and leaned forward a bit "My handcuffs sap. Take them off" He almost demanded, but the demand was declined which cause him to get even more pissed.

"Fine, then you better move your fucking hips. Show me, how much you want to ruin me Sapnap.~" The ravenette smirked and kissed him sitting down on his length fully, his legs flinching a bit once he did so.
The blonde groaned a bit and bucked his hips a little as he kissed the others neck. 
"Awh is someone bottoming out already?~" The ravenette smirked, trying to keep himself from stuttering.
"Shut up and move already." The slightly angrier male huffed into his ear, which worked quite well actually.

The ravenette quite quickly started bouncing in the others lap, small moans and whimpers escaping his lips, along with the blondes small groans out of not being in control.
"Fuck.~ Your so good for me Sap~" He whispered into his ear causing him to whimper a bit.
He wrapped his arms around the others shoulders arching his back a bit as the other planted hickeys and kissed on the others tanner skin.

"Sap, my handcuffs, please, i wan't to hold you~" the blonde mumbled into the others ear, biting down on his neck lightly, earning a slightly louder moan. But not a yes.
"Y-You're still b-being.. P-punished~" The other groaned deeply, trying to contain his frustration. "Come on please! I'm sorry for touching you in public and i won't do it again, Please let me hold you!" He whined.

Sapnap smirked and held him like he was hugging him, and took off the handcuffs. The minute he did, The blonde quickly flipped them over so he was on top of him, smirking "There you go~" the other flinched knowing what he had agreed to and whined a bit.

"You're so screwed now~"

------a few hours later-------(definetely not sponsored by spongebob)

"H-hah..~" The younger panted, his face as red as the blood in his body, one of his legs were wrapped around the olders waist, while the other was on his shoulder. He laid there panting  as the other kissed his neck whispering apoligies,praises and just generall stuff that calmed the younger down.

"i-it's..It's o-okay.." He whimpered under his pants. The other kissed him softly and sighed "i'm gonna get the bath ready okay?"
The younger nodded and just as The blonde got up, Sapnap fell asleep.
"Fuckin hell Dream. You're an idiot." The blonde whispered to himself as he out on a pair of boxers.

//Next part is in 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮//