‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

yay another chapter! Fluff this time bcs i cant help myself but write a bit of fluff. Enjoy Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Dream woke up at around 5 AM. Usual time for him but today he was somewhat more tired. He turned his head to the side next to him seeing the empty space where his boyfriend used to lay.

'right. He was doing a 24 hour stream.' hopefully he slept which was very unlikely. Dream knocked on the others door earning a 'hm' in reply. he slowly peeked in seeing the other by his desk in a blanket ball. He smiled a little

"do you have a facecam on?" Sapnap shook his head and held out his arms signalling that he wanted the other to hug him. Dream chuckled and walked over picking him up and holding him. "Did you rest even a little?" Sapnap once again shook his head causing the other to sigh. He kissed his head sighing

"I have a meeting in 1 hour. When i'm back you should have passed 24 hours so please. Take a nap okay?" the blonde whispered kissing the cheek in front of his ear smiling as the other nodded.

He slowly put him down on the chair. "See you later?" the ravenette nodded and smiled a little."Bye chaaat!" Dream smiled before leaving the room and closing the door. He also made sure that george was still sleeping so that he hadn't been up all night. Which he hadn't.

'such a relief' dream smiled going into the kitchen and making himself some breakfast tea and a salad along with some toast with bacon.

he finished his breakfast, grabbed his keys and drove off to theoffice the meeting was supposed to take place in. he sighed and left closing the door and jumping into his car.

-- ( ⓛ ω ⓛ *) --

The blonde leaned back in his chair, the voices of all the members in the meeting echoing in his head, but he wasnt really paying attention until he heard his name.

"Dream?" Mr, beast asked catching the blondes attention. Some of the others memebers glanced at him "yes?" Dream asked clearing his throat.

Jimmy sighed "You okay?" The blonde nodded smiling in reply. Jimmy nodded and went back to the discussion.

Finally at 5 pm, dream got home. He opened the door sighing a small yawn escaping his lips as he put the keys to his car on the bowl on the table next to the door.

He sighed taking his shoes off and going to sapnaps room, peeking in "Nick?" He noticed the ravenette in his chair half asleep, still in a blanket. he smiled walking over to him and kissing his head "Sap? lets get you to bed" He picked him up earning the other to wrap his body around the blonde hiding his head in the others neck, which was a bit cold due to the air outside.

dream smiled crawling onto the bed with the other and laying down pulling the blanket over both of them humming.

Sapnap smiled a little, his eyes shut out of sleepiness. Dream smiled calmly and kissed his jawline earning a small giggle."I love you." The blonde whispered"I love you too.." the ravenette smiled slowly falling asleep.

"So pretty.."