`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮`☽`

OKAY SO BEFORE PPL HATE ON ME- YOU ASKED FOR THIS SO- TAKE IT ALSO THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ALOT SHORTER.

Sapnap and dream where as usual sitting on the couch watching yet another horror movie. Sapnap had his head in the tallers lap and was focused on the movie. The two where watching the movie not caring for a single second about anything else.

The two eventually got up from the couch since the movie finished. Dream had the avenette in his arms since he had somehow fell asleep.

"God how lucky i am to have you here nick,," he whispered a smile plastered on his lips as he kissed his head. He went down the hall and into their shared bedroom laying down on the bed slowly drifting off

God how did it all go so fast..?

Loud beeping echoed in the ambulance around 3 nurses surrounding the boy who was laid on a bed. He heard his heart monitor beep in the rate of his heart and a small gasp
"Nick!". It was dream. Sapnap slowly tilted his head to the side seeing a teafull blonde male right next to him. He smiled a little but before he could give any other reaction he fainted again. And right before it all went quiet he heard the blonde almost yell
"Wait wait no!"

Once he awoke again he was in what he assumed was a hospital. The heart monitor yet again echoing in the room. A doctor noticed his awakening and smiled
"Hey nicholas. Im glad your awake." Sapnap smiled a little before responding
"Wheres clay..?" In a raspy and quiet voice. The nurse smiled and went out of the room coming back a few seconds later with dream.

"Oh thank god.." dream whispered tears whelling up in his eyes once again. Sapnap smiled and felt the tallers soft hand place on his cold cheek. It was warm. So so warm.
His vision slowly started getting blurry as the heart monitor raised a few heart beats.
The nurse hurried to the bed checking the boy's pulse getting almost nothing.

Sapnap just smiled as teas rolled down his cheeks.
"I love you clay." He whispered hearing a sob from besides him
"Please dont.. Please dont leave nick i cant- i cant live here without you.." the taller whispered as more and more nurses gathered around the ravenette pushing the blonde out of the way.
And before Dream could protest a loud and same toned beep echoed in the room along with some sighs from the nurses.
Dream could feel his knees buckle as he fell down on his knees holding his shirt in the position where his heart was as he sobbed. The sobs eventually led to a painful scream. George must've head it because from the waiting room him, bbh and some others rushed in. George grabbed onto the blonde holding him as he screamed into his shoulder. Bad was staring at the now lifeless boy he had grown up with as his eyes filled with tears.
"No..." he whispered to himself hearing the painful screams and pushing his own emotions away to wrap his arms around the blonde.

"We are here today for the memory of Nicholas Armstrong. A loved man who was incredibly successful and respected. He passed away due to heart failure. May he always be remembered"

I MADE MYSELF CRY HA-