`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓖𝓮𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮..?`☽`

OKAY SO I PROBABLY CRIED DURING THIS SO- GOODLUCK FAM-

Slowly opening my eyes i could immediately feel the light of the outside on my head. After letting out a small groan i get up and get dressed. I get out the door seeing george and dream argue about how to apply nutella? Ignoring it i sit down at the table with some coffee finally getting some silence

"Morning Nick." George's smile scarred my head even though i didnt look, i could feel his dumb smile. "Morning.." I responded in a tired yet pissed off tone. Gladly they didnt notice.

I get my bag and head out, im going to Karl today, we're gonna play some mario smash with quackity. Slowly entering their driveway the door gets kicked open, Their arguing again. I step back seeing Karl and his brother argue about something i didnt quite catch. His brother drove off and Karl let out a frustrated sigh before noticing me. "Oh sapnap! Sorry about that.." He sighed before waving to the house.

"come on in, Quackity's already here." His normal bright smile put a small one on my face as i went inside. I put my bag on the floor in the doorway and sit down on the couch next to quackity who smiled "WasahhhhHH" He laughed and i returned the energy. Karl smiled before hearing a knock. In came skeppy and bbh smiling. I sat up a bit confused "Ayo- Your here too?" i smile earning a fist bump from the two.

We start playing the game and switching between characters each round. During one of the games i could feel my phone buzz but ignored it deciding to pick it up later. 2 hours later, i forgot. Its currently dark out and i go to check my phone seeing 23 missed calls from dream and 10 from george along with a bunch of sms saying 'Where are you???' and 'are you okay???'. I stared at my screen before calling dream. He instantly picked up yelling at me for not calling back or answering

"S-Sorry sorry i just forgot the time. I'm at Karls but im gonna make my way home now." I sighed dream interrupted saying "Ill pick you up. Stay there." His voice was stern so i didnt want to say no so i agreed and hung up. I sat down on the couch again huffing. Quackity and the others had already left so it was me and Karl left. We talked about everything like usual and i named the situation about me having a crush on dream but him probably not liking me.

When dream finally picked my up i sat in the back seat putting my bag next to me. Dream didnt seem mad more..Worried and pissed. I cleared my troath to break the silence"clay do you like anyone?" NO NO NO WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT OH MY GOOO-

"uh yeah i do.." He smiled a bit in his mirror making my chest feel like its flying "Oh yeah? Who?" I asked a bit curious. He chuckled asking why i needed to know but after a bit of negotiation he finally told me.

"Its uh..Its George." I blanket out.. George?..OUT OF ALL PEOPLE YOU PICK GEORGE??"oh" i responded covering up the fact that my eyes filled with tears "maybe you should confess.." I said in yet another low tone to hide the voice cracks. He only nodded making my heart ache. When we finally came home from the drive that felt like hours i sprinted out of the car and into the house. I pushed george aside and stepped into my room not knowing how much longer i could hold my sobs, and i was right because just as i entered my room i broke down tears flooding from my eyes.

I knew i couldnt cry inside because they would hear me so i opened the window and climbed onto the roof.

Staring down at the ground and then up at the sky as i yet again started sobbing."Why..WHY HIM?" i screamed out at the top of my lungs before laying down on the roof sobbing whispering "I loved you first..So why him? What does he have that i doesnt..Sure im not a brunette and im not color blind but i cant be that bad..Why..? i knew you the longest..I know you better not 'George' so why clay.." Slowly my troath got clogged with tears not allowing me to speak anymore. And eventually i fell asleep.

I woke up still on the roof probably at like 3 AM. The lights in the city where off and once i climbed in my room again i could hear chattering from downstairs. I dried my face once more and went downstairs and stopping in the stairway, "george...? Dream what are you.." Staring at the two my eyes slowly started to water again.

"o-oh sapnap i thought you where asleep!" George smiled nervously. How dare he look at me with such stupidity. "Get a goddamn room and stop making out already!" fuck fuck fuck fuck my eyes are getting blurry again. "Fuck this..Fuck you both!" I yelled finally letting the two see me cry. The expression on clays face changed so incredibly quickly once he noticed my tears."Nick...I-Is that why you asked who i like?...Because you like me?" The words 'you like me' is the worst sentence ive ever heard I just stared at the two as my tears ran down my face "fuck. you. Its unfair. So FUCKING unfair. I found you when you where shy and bullied, I took you in and took care of you until you could yourself. I helped you get friends and I stayed with you all the time..NOT george, where was george then huh? Where was george when you felt like leaving this world?! PROBABLY FUCKING SLEEPING" I dont think ive said any of these things to clay before. The two stared at me and i couldnt take feeling humiliated so i took off into my room hearing their pleas of "NICK WAIT!" for the first time in a while now i found the key to my door and locked it. I slowly slid down the door to the floor sobbing into my hands.

"i loved you first..I found you first..So why dont you notice me..? Its always George George George..Man fuck george!" i mumbled getting to the window and sitting on the edge staring down at the ground that was so far down. Is this what it feels to be a bird..?

"Nick!" I slowly turned my head seeing that the two had opened my door. Of course george was with him. I turned my head back to the outside

"Clay..Do you love George?" I could hear a small gulp from behind me "Yeah.." Dream replied as my eyes didnt leak.

"George, do you love clay?" I asked once again and getting a yes as response "Are you willing to spend the rest of your lives together even if im not there?" The two looked at each other "i-I mean yeah..? What does that even mean???" I glanced back at them my eyes filling up to the brim "Then you dont need me.." I smiled softly before jumping off the window letting the wint catch my hair letting me fall. "How sweet.." I mumble..

"NICK NO!" i bend over the window seal and see him there.. He's gone. Hes really gone..Oh my god what have i done! I should have recognized his feelings sooner.. "oh my god.." I could feel george's warm embrace..It wasnt the same as nick and i think i realize how much i really liked him..

"I love you.."

AHA I WAS RIGHT I CRIED- ALL AFTER NICKY JUMPS ITS DREAMS POV BTW SO UH- ANGSTY TIME :3

//words: 1305