`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓫𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂`☽`

sapnap quickly arose from his bed as the time hit 12 AM. he opened his twitter already seeing over 100 tweets under the tag #Sapnapbirthday

He jumped happily and logged onto his computer, opened discord, and waited. Eventually he must've fell asleep because when he opened his eyes again it was already 10 am. He moved his mouse a bit causing his screen to light up with 10 different messages from some of his friends saying 'happy birthday!' or stuff in that order.

The ravenette left his room and hummed happily as he went to the kitchen, finding dream who was making coffee. The younger smiled brightly and stood next to him "Gooooood morninggg!" the younger hummed catching dreams attention.

The only thing he recieved was a headpat but he shook it off thinking the rest would come later.

Him and dream played some games but most of the day he was talking with george on the phone which made sapnap feel like he was almost invincible to him. But he didnt give up and thought that the rest of the things would come later. No way the other forgot his birthday!!

But as the time passed, his hope slowly disappeared when nothing special happened. He ended up spending most of the day in his room playing some games. But at 7 pm his reminders made a small beep in his phone catching his attention.

'Birthday stream with george and dream!!' He smiled and got out of his room and peeked out seeing dream on the couch. he snuck towards him and appeared behind him "Hey clay?"

The blonde turned his head and looked at him after pausing his movie. "Yes?" The ravenette smiled proudly before clearing his throat"Do you wanna stream with me for my bi-" Dream got a message from george asking if they could hangout "Sorry i cant right now. Im gonna stream with George in a few minutes."Sapnap flinched his heart aching as he tried his best to hide the crack in his voice."O-Oh okay!" He smiled and turned around walking to his room and locking the door.

he shook his head and went to his desk, turned on minecraft and started getting ready for the stream. Just as he started his stream, so did dream and george. he smiled faintly and waited for all the people to join the stream before turning on his facecam revealing his raven hair that was a complete mess from all his moving, along with his signature shirt.

"Hey guys!" He smiled acting all happy for his followers. Everyone in the chat started spamming 'happy birthday's and 'your so old now' which made his heart ache. He kept streaming for around an hour before hearing dreams and georges laughter.

He stopped moving in the game and started so that the entire stream was his face only.

"Uhm..As you all know its my birthday today! I turn 22..And uhm..This stream was supposed to be special..You see uh Dream and George where supposed to be here too but i think they forgot so instead their doing their own stream.." He sighed his eyes getting a bit teary.

"I uh..I hope yall enjoyed the stream anywho! And ill see yall tomorrow. Im gonna send yall over to dream so, have fun" He smiled a bit before raiding his friend.

¤with dreaaam¤

Dreams follower count went up by 20 000 from sapnaps stream and everyone spammed the word 'Sadnap' and 'you two are terirble friends'

Both dream and george got a bit confused since this wasnt in the chat before which probably meant it was from sapnaps chat.

"Wha- What does that even mean?" George asked as a dono came in"Since you clearly dont remember, let me fill you in. Sapnaps birthday is today. He wanted to do a birthday stream with yall but you decided to do it without him. You didnt even celebrate him dude" the text to speech read.

dream got a bit confused "No its not-?" he asked checking his calendar and seeing the date with a label 'sapnaps b-day!!'. His face went pale and his soul shivered with guilt "Shit.."

He quickly got up and out of his room and yelled at sapnap "Sapnap?? Dude im sorry i completely forgot it was your birthday dude!" Sapnap slammed open the door causing dream to step back. The two kept going back til they where in dreams room, so that the stream could hear.

"Forgot?!? Clay we grew up together! My birthday have always been at the exact same date." the younger exclaimed "I-I know i just-" "Too busy with your boyfriend? Yeah as if im gonna believe that. I LITERALLY WOKE UP AT 12 AM SO THAT I WOULD KEEP TRACK IF U WOKE ME UP. Did you? No no. The only nice thing youve done today is pat my head.

"You dditn even say goodmorning" He growled tears forming in his eyes. Dream flinched "L-Look dude im sorr-"

"I dont care. i genuinely do not give a flying fuck. I just.." The ravenette gave up trying to holding in his tears and sobbed "I just wanted to stream with you and george. I didnt ask for any gifts, no cake no dinner just that we would stream together on my fuvcking birthday!"

Karl and quackity had been watching the strream and quickly made their way to Sapnaps and dreams house not even bothering to knock. They entered the blondes room and saw sapnap crying and ranting about how he had only wanted them to stream together. Karl wrapped his arms around sapnap who cried while quackity growled

"You diss the guy you grew up with for a guy you found on the internet? Real smooth dream"quackity growled. by this point george had had enough as well and gotten up "Why is it even such a big deal?? His birthday comes again next year"

quackity growled "And here i was thinking you where a good person george. Sit the fuck down" Quackity grabbed the burnettes shoulder, making him sit back down.

The argument kept going til sapnap finally had enough "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled into karls chest as the voices who where raised quickly silenced. Sapnap dried his face and turned around "I shouldnt have said anything...But god forbid that i find it sad that the guy i grew upw ith doesnt remember my birthday because i sure as hell always celebrate him"

and with that the ravenette left. Quackity and karl followed shortly after. They went down the street and met Bad and Skeppy as well and they all ended up crashing at karl and Quackitys place, they all made sure to celebraty sapnap as well since all 4 of them had bought him gifts.

THIS CHAPTER WAS REQUESTED BY: pastelle_skyzz their very nice so- yes