`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓼`☽`

"SAPNAP GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND GET THE LAUNDRY!!" Geroge yelled from the kitchen. Sapnap groaned, but stayed in his room trying to finish a video.

George stormed down the hallway and slammed open his door. "Sapnap if you dont get the fucking laundry, IM THROWING YOUR CLOTHES AWAY" Sapnap groaned and turned around "fineee!" george huffed and stormed away. The ravenette got out of his chair and found one of his t-shirts, put it on and went out of his room.

just as he got out he was met with dream, The blonde was walking past him, his hair poofy and no shirt. The younger couldnt help but stare until george smiled and kissed the older which made him ache as he walked into the laundry room.

He sighed and started hanging up his laundry. Once he finished he brought the basket to the corner of the room and shut off the lights before going out.

He went to the kitchen and snatched dreams toast as he jumped up on the counter. Dream seemed a bit more calm now.

"wh- Hey nick that was mine!" Sapnap glared at him and took another bite. Dream sighed and silenced himself as he made a new one.

"Nick do you want tea or coffee?" Sapnap sighed "Uhh..Coffee, two sugars and milk" He hummed, george nodded and made the others coffee. Midway dream hugged him from behind kissing his neck. Sapnap sighed and acted disgusted "Not in front of my coffee!" He pouted which made the others laugh.

George gave the younger his cup and smiled a little. Sapnap just sighed and took the cup, he yawned and took a sip.

Suddenly karl and Quackity burst through the door "Ayyyyyyyy Sapnaaaapppp" The two said in sync whihc seemed to get him in a better mood.

"Ayyyyy Big Q And Karllllllll" He laughed putting the coffee down and hugging the two. Dream stared at them a bit jealous but shook it off. Sapnap was talking with karl and quackity for a good 20 minutes about literally nothing and everything.

George went down the hallway to the laundry room and sighed seeing Sapnap had only taken out one machine. He growled and walked back to the livingroom/kitchen.

"Nick." George growled catching everyones attention. "Yes?" The shorter asked a bit confused by the angry tone.

"You only took care of your clothes."He sighed. This confused sapnap even more."But you did say, 'take care of the laundry or ill throw away your clothes' so i took care of my clothes." Sapnap stated which made quackity and karl smile a little.

"Sapnap your chore is on saturdays you take care of the laundry, not just your own." He growled which made him huff "Well you could just take care of your own dirty clothes, its not like i wanna mess with your clothes after you and dreams fucking exercises." George and dream both turned red at that statement, Quackity and Karl burst into laughter.

George huffed "Well its not my fault your single, Its still your chore. Do it right." He snarled back. right now both george and sapnap where spitting arguments at each other. They got even closer which meant they where right in front of each other. Dream sighed and went to Quackity and karl and made sure they left.

"Guys come on, Just stop arguing i'll do it." Dream stated. George shook his head. "No you wont. Thats Sapnaps chore, hes not a fucking kid anymore." Sapnap flinched and snarled back "Well at least i dont l,ook like a fucking kid, george."

The two kept at it even though it was 9 PM. dream sat down on the couch sighing.

After around 1 hour of continuent argument the two finally shut up. Sapnap stormed off into the laundry room and slammed the door closed. George sat down by dream sighing