ヽ`☁ヽ𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪ヽ`☽ヽ

TW: mentions of abuse, rape,throwing up and eating disorder

"YOU FAILED MATH?!?" the ravenettes father yelled at his son who flinched at the raise in tone."I-i just didn't understand i-" Sapnap stuttered as his father suddenly slapped him across the face."your useless." he father growled grabbing his beer bottle and finishing it before hitting the younger over the head with the now shattered glass bottle causing the younger to fall unconsious. (the rest is r- rated which i will not write in detail)

The ravenette woke up on his bed his entire lower back in pain causing him to whine a little. "shit.." he whispered under his breath before slowly sitting up.

ヽ`、☁ヽ`3 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 ☂˚。 、ヽ`☽ヽ`

Sap had finally moved out at the age of 19. He was living with his two friends Dream and george in a house in orlando, a bit to o close to his old house but he didn't want to tell the others. Wonder why?

Oh yeah. He didn't tell them about his father

Dream and George helped sapnap settle into his room around a week after he came. Mainly because they thought hed come a bit later. News flash, he didnt.

They all got settled in and decided to invite their friends over for a bit of a welcome home party? Not a good idea. Turns out, sapnap still had the fear of alcohol from his fathers past sexual and physical abuse. They all decided to have a big dinner once they all arrived. The ravenette was right between Dream and Quackity, who both drank. Quite a bit.

Sapnap wasnt even in the mood to eat which was strange since he was starving. He thoght it was just the alcohol smell and ate some anywho. Not a good idea. After the dinner the ravenette couldn't help but feel like he was going to throw up, so he hurried to the bathroom and just as he entered and closed the door he threw up.

Karl noticed he was gone and was gonna look for him but got distracted by a drunk quackity sitting in his lap. And this made him completely forget about the ravenette who was gone and more on the on in his lap.Dumb idea.

Sapnap eventually came back out with a slightly sore throat due to puking. No one even seemed to notice but he didn't care too much and sat down on the couch. Quackity had knocked out himself with too much beer which left empty beer bottles on the table.

At first the ravenette didnt notice but just as he glanced at the table, he flinched quickly leaning as far back into the couch as he could.

Dream noticed and got a bit confused moving the bottle a bit closer to the ravenette who tried squirming away.The blonde stared at him before throwing the bottle away "sap? can you come with me?" The taller asked, earning a small nod. Dream smiled and picked up his beer bottle going with him to his room."Are you okay?" he asked a bit worried by the previous act The ravenette nodded before seeing the blondes beer causing him to quickly back away. Of course his friend noticed this and got confused before looking at his bottle and piecing one and two together and putting the bottle away.

"Are you..Scared of beer?" he asked a bit confused as to how that coul actually be a phobia. The ravenette shook his head"Then why do you back away as fast as someone holds a beer?" the blonde asked looking at him. He noticed him tearing up and was abouto to hug him "my dad.." He flinched "What..?" He asked, confused and worried at the same time.

"M-My dad he uh he used to drink a lot and uhm..He used to hit me unconsious with he bottle and uhm.." the ravenette whispered what his dad did to him causing the blonde to flinch "WHAT?!?" the ravenette flinched covering his ears.

he felt the blonde wrap his arms around him "why..Why didn't you tell me?! i would have gotten you out of there sooner.." the ravenette shiered and eventually burst into tears.

"i-I'm sorry..!"

"hey hey hey..It's okay.."