`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽`☽`

Dream ran around the open prairies trying to find a cave of any sort. Behind him ran the three hunters including bbh, George and Sapnap. He had been running on those god forbidden plaines for 30 minutes and found nothing.

Eventually he got off the very unlucky plaines and immediately found a shortcut to a cave. He ran through a waterfall and crouched seeing the hunters get incredibly confused.

At the moment he didnt see how many they where and as they had passed he stood up. He got out his screen of his inventory and picked out his crafting table which he placed down. He made some gear and made two ovens in which he cooked his food and eventual iron.

The night was starting to set which didnt help him a lot but he was pretty safe. He built some walls around him for monsters in and out of the cave and just chilled.

His eyelids started getting heavier and heavier and he soon dozed off. Nothing was heard and since he felt safe he slept quite nicely

He later woke up to a thud which startled him at first. Above him stood the one and only sapnap. But no one else. He was staring down at the other which startled him at first "U-Uh Hi pandas-" He said scared the other would kill him

Sapnap crouched down and smirked at him "i took your stuff by the way. I left your gear but your irons mine now.Thanks." He chuckled silently making the other huff in annoyance

"Yeah yeah just kill me already." Dream huffed and stared at him. Sapnap shook his head "naahhhh im only hear because if the others find you, you act like a idiot..And i find that pretty funny." he chuckled. The other tensed up before calming down and standing up grabbing his food.

"i swear to god your gonna annoy the shit out of me one day" dream joked. Sapnap sat down on the crafting table leaning against the cave wall as he sighed "yeaaah maybe" he shrugged a bit not noticing that the other got closer, dream soon got so close that Sap could hear his breathing against his ear which made him jerk and turn to him "w-what the hell dream?!" the younger asked staring at the others face who was already red. The olders eyes where filled with lust as he once again made his way closer to the other.

Sapnap  who tried scrambling away only fell on the floor. He tried backing away thinking the other was gonna kill him but before he could run away he was pinned to the floor his hands above his head as the other hovered above him.

"D-Drea-" the youngers words got interrupted by the older pushing his lips onto the others. At first it was a bit forcefull but slowly calmed down into a quite passionate kiss. They kissed for a while before breaking for air.

Dreams eyes couldnt help but get stuck on the youngers expression. It was a mix of confusion yet a bit of lust.

"d-dream i-" sapnap started when george and bad suddenly where heard in the cave. Dream hurried up and got his supplies before digging himself out.

"No one has to know~" he whispered before disappearing

//words: 551