`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓳𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼`☽`

SMUT TIME GIRLS BOYS AND NON-BINARY HOES- DO NOT WORRY BECAUSE I AM HERE TO FINALLY WRITE A CHAPTER- IM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING MY MOTHER HAS STOLE MY PHONE AND COMPUTER AND I HAVE HAD NO ACCES. IVE BEEN FORCED TO...TO READ...READ BOOKS IRL?!?! But anyhow enjoy darlings

QUICK NOTE: Before dream and sap got together, Sap was in a relationship with Sam. Sam was so into his work that he mostly ignore the ravenette and never said i love you which, the younger, obviously needed. When things ended, sam sidnt care and kept working, Sap was still in love with him but couldnt handle it.

"DREAM" sapnap yelled from the kitchen. It wasnt in a panicked voice more a pissed one.
Dream peeked out of his room seeing his boyfriend in sweatpants and no shirt.
"how many times do i have to tell you, dont.leave.your.shirts. EVERYWHERE" sapnap pouted holding up one of the blondes shirts before throwing it at him.

"sorry sorry, but you know. Maybe you shouldnt look so cute in the kitchen because then it wont be only my shirt thats on the floor~" dream smirked, he mainly said that to mess with him but once he saw the expression of the younger his plan went in action.

He slowly walked forward and the ravenette slowly backed to the counter until he couldnt back away anymore. His face was already red and just as the blonde was about to leave yet another hickey on his neck a knock on the door was heard. Sapnap slipped out of the blondes grasp and grabbed a shirt going to the door.

"OH SHIT- Dude are you okay?!" Sapnap exclaimed as sam fell in his arms blood pouring from his arms and chest. Dream flinched hurrying to the bathroom to get the med kit.
While dream was away , the ravenette placed the male on the floor applying pressure with the shirt he had on just a second ago.

"CLAY HURRY" he yelled before looking back down at Sam who was on the verge of fainting.
"nick..?" Sam asked faintly under his breath. Sapnap only nodded as dream came back.
they patched him up and when they made sure he was okay, he got to rest on the couch.

——————1 hour later———-

The blood on the floor had been cleaned up and sam had just awoken. He was sitting up and trying to move his arms.
"Ugh..." sam groaned a little before finally being able to get up. He stumbled over to the kitchen where the ravenette was and sighed.

"Nick, hey. Im sorry for intruding.. I just, i didnt know where else to go." He mumbled to himself. Sapnap ignored him but eventually sighed and turned around. "Its fine.. Now what the hell happened to you?" Sapnap crossed his arms staring into the tallers eyes. The feelings he had hid away during the relationship slowly started t o crawl up his chest as the taller slowly moved closer to sapnap.

The ravenette was hesitant knowing that this wasnt a good thing, but due to the fact that he was hurt, he couldnt push him or hit him and also, why would dream ever believe him?

Sam slowly got closer, and closer and closer until their chests touched. Sam had his hands on the youngers hips who desperately tried squirming away.

"Im sorry i was so mean to you back then nick." Sam whispered getting even closer. The ravenette backed away the best he could and just as he did, Dream came back. He stared at them before growling a little.
Long story short, sam got kicked out.

"d-Dream look! I-I tried getting away i-" "shut it" The two of them where going down the hallway dream holding the ravenettes wrist tightly, almost hurting him. They arrived to the bedroom and without closing the door after him dream threw the younger on the bed.
He tried backing up to the back of the bed but failed as dream took a belt thing his hands to the bed frame.

"Why didnt you stop him..Huh?" Dream whispered in his ear which made him shiver a little. Just as he was about to explain, dream spoke again,
"Why didnt you yell for me?" Sapnap flinched at that knowing now that that could have been something he could...no should have done he shivered feeling the olders tongue run up his neck.

"Do you love me nicholas?" The blonde asked in a montone voice straight into his ear.
"Y-yes" the younger nodded earning a chuckle.
"Then you'll stay still. Right?" The blonde once again asked earning yet another nod as he got off. He walked out the room and closed the door.

Sapnap whined wanting to move but since he promised he stayed still the best he could. And by the minute he only got hornier and hornier.
"dreaaaaaaam! Come back!" He whined loudly but got no answer so he went to plan B.

"Oh fuck dream!~ Oh yes~ you feel so fucking good dream oh my god!~" the boy moaned trying not to squirm at his own words. He could hear footsteps but they stopped right outside the door.

"AH!~ Oh fuck yes! Right there oh my go-" and with that, the door flung open and in the doorway dream was just as expered, incredibly turned on.
"You fucked up now nick." Dream chuckled as he closed the door behind him. He got above the other and uncuffed him. Once he did he turned him around and pushed his head into the sheets.

Sapnap smirked sticking his tongue out "Oh yeah? What you gonna do?~" he chuckled. Dream wasnt playing any games and grabbed his throat lifting his head and squeezing a bit.
"Trust me, we'll be going alllll night. So be prepared. Ill make sure sam's out of your head for good. Only me, me me , me and me will be left."
Sapnap got shivers down his spine as his legs shook a little. His face was getting warmer and warmer.
"try me~" he teased.

And that was the tale of sapnap. JK

Dream smirked and grabbed his throat pushing him down into the pillow beneath him making his whole body go limp from the lack of air. To make sure he didnt suffocate dream let go of his neck and let him breathe.

"Better pray while you still can." The blonde chuckled pulling the boys pants and boxers off in a swift movement. The ravenette was still a bit limp from the sudden lack of air but was able to both blush and moan.

He tried grabbing the sheets but was too weak to get a proper grip.
Dream looked down at the boy who he hadnt even touched.
"Color." He asked hoping he wasnt forcing anything onto the younger.
"G-Green..~" the boy whispered. The blonde smirked at his reply and stretched over to the bedside table grabbing some lube.
"You look prepared enough~" he smirked down at his lover who nodded a little.

"Ruin me dream..~"

The blonde flinched as multiple shivers got sent down his spine. He got his member out rubbing some lube onto it. And slowly he pushed inside the boy who slowly started panting and moaning as he went deeper.

As he was fully in he actually waited a little before moving but his movements weren't slow. His hands had a steady grip on the boys hip and the other on his throat squeezing lightly as their skin clapped together with each thrust. Sapnap was already seeing stars even though they just started. His tongue lolled out of his mouth and his eyes rolled back as his moans progressively got louder and faster.

At this point the blonde followed sapnaps need and got even faster in his movements and put both of his hands on the ravenettes shoulders thrusts getting slightly deeper by the change of position

"OH!~ FUck Dream!~ A-Ah!~" the ravenette almost screamed out in pleasure as he slightly held onto the head board.
Dream was also overthrown by pleasure but didnt stop for that, instead, he went faster.

Slowly the very familiar lump formed in his lower chest. He groaned a little as his thrusts became sloppier. Sapnap was having the same situation as his legs shook a little. After some more sloppy and uneven thrusts the two of them came. Sapnaps legs shook rapidly as his upper half fell down on the bed.

Dream panted a little and smirked "hey hey hey..Were not done yet. Its only 12 AM."