𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓲 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾

Prologue:

After sapnaps previous relationship with karl, he had a bit of difficulty trusting people. It was in his nature now. Written down in his core. After the entire thing with karl, he didn't want anything to do with the whole love subject. 
Until he placed his feelings in Dream. It took a while but eventually, dream asked him out. Sapnap had always liked dream. He wasnt sure if it was a love like but after they got together it got confirmed that he did indeed love dream. 

After they dated dream showed a new side of himself. He cuddled him, told him he loved him, he held him, talked about how beautiful he was. Stuff that karl would do sometimes but not as often as dream. No one had ever loved him like dream did. No one had ever trusted him as much as dream did. That why it felt so bad when sapnap no longer felt like he could trust dream back.

Something bugged him. Something was off, but he didn't want to believe his speculations and kept trying and trying. It was exhausting not being able to return the trust the other showed him. It hurt him feeling like dream was pretending. 
---

"babe have you packed everything you need?" The blondes deeper voice echoed through the halls of the house they owned. Sapnap got up and peeked out of the room "i'll be done soon!!" He smiled at the blonde "Alright dont forget a charger this time, i want you to be able to text me if you finish the stuff earlier.." He turned back to the kitchen. The ravenette smiled, and once he stepped back into his room his smile faded slightly.

Sapnap was gonna go help Quackity pack together some stuff since he was moving a bit closer to the couple. Right now he was aproximately 1 hour away from the house but when he moved he would only be 15 minutes away if they walked.

Sapnap sighed and packed the stuff. Including a key to the house, wallet, phone and..
"Nah i'll leave the charger, i'll only be gone for 2 hours" he whispered and put the charger down on his bedside table.

He walked out to the kitchen and smiled "Done! Quackity should be here in a few minutes." He smiled and the blonde turned around and kissed his head, pulling the shorter closer to himself. "Did you pack everything?" He hummed, and the ravenette hesitated a bit but made it look like he was thinking "yeah" He nodded. The blonde smiled softly and leaned down to the others face, connecting their lips in a short kiss. Just as he was about to make it last a bit longer, knocking echoed through the ravenette's ears and he slipped out of his boyfriends grasp.
"I'll see you in 2 hours okay?" He turned his head before opening the door. The blonde nodded and smiled " have fun, and don't forget to text me okay?" the ravenette nodded and opened the door closing it behind him.

The moment he saw quackity, it was like a weight lifted off of his chest. He smiled softly and hugged him. Quackity flinched but hugged back "you okay?" He asked and the ravenette nodded smiling "lets gooo!" He hummed and pulled the slightly taller ravenette with him.(ik sapnap is taller than quackity irl but this is my story so shhh)

They jumped in the car and went to the ravenette's house. When they were at the house, they immediately turned on some music and blasted music. The packign went really smoothly and surprisingly for both of them they finished much earlier than intended. They turned off the music and smiled. "tadaaa!" They said in sync and laughed hugging "lets gooo!" Sapnap picked up his phone to text dream only to realize it died because of playing the music. He sighed but shook his head.
"it's not like he'll be upset that I got home early right?" Sapnap looked at the taller ravenette who shook his head "Nahh, come on, i'll drive you" The shorter nodded and got to the others car, driving to his flat. Quackity walked him to the door,said goodbye and waited for the other to go inside and close the door before he slowly made his way back to his car.

Sapnap stopped dead in his tracks once he closed the door, hearing moans and squeals from his and dreams shared bedroom. He slowly made his way to the bedroom and peeked inside only to almost drop his bag. He stared into the room before slamming open the door "sap?! Didn't i tell you to text me?!" Sapnap just stared as the girl beneath him tried to cover herself up. He sniffed, his eyes tearing up as he storemed to his charger, grabbed it and ran out to quackity who just got into his car. 

Dream got a pair of boxers and sweatpants on running after him. "Babe!" Sapnap ran to the car and jumped in on the passenger side and locked the doors. Quackity was extremely confused before seeing him crying and turning to his window where dream stood and banged on the window trying to open the door. Quackity scanned him a bit, seeing the hickeys and clawmarks on his skin and understood exactly what happened. 
"Drive!!" Quackity nodded and smirked at dream, flipping him off and driving away 

-----

"Are you sure your okay?" Quackity asked looking at the shorter ravenette in his arms, who slowly nodded "you'd think i wouldn't be bothered by stuff like this after karl but it still hurts everytime." Quackity nodded and played with the others hair. "You can stay here for a while. I'm gonna move somewhere else instead. and i'll go pick up your stuff if you'd like?" Sapnap nodded and snuggled the others chest.

"thanks big Q.." 
"Of course mi vida"

-----

THIS WAS A REQ CHAPTER BY @bees_my_beloved SO THANKS AND I HOPE ITS GOOD ENOUGH LOL