𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔫𝔞𝔭: 𝔴𝔥𝔞𝔱𝔰 𝔴𝔯𝔬𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔶𝔬𝔲?!?

IM BAAAACK :DDDD have i died recently ? Almost. BUT WHATEVER LOL. I figured an angst chapter would repay the best for my absence, since a smut chapter this time wouldnt really.. Make sense-? SO YOULL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THAT LMAO
————————

The silence of the house shook everyone to their core. Only faint panting, thudding of angry footsteps, blood and tears dripping on the floor overheard the deafening silence.
"What are you doing Karl?!?" A very well known ravenette yelled as he fixed his beanie. Sapnap stood in front of karl who was admittedly a bit taller than him.
{2 hours earlier}
Laughter broke the emptiness of the house as the gang (dream,karl,george,quackity and sapnap) all gathered together for a bit of an annual night. They would play games, watch movies, eat dinner, just normal friend stuff that always was just an escape from the rest of their lives. Just a time to calm down, rant about stuff and actually be listened to.
All of them had stuff to talk about, relationships, fights, streams etc. They never went home from there with something on their mind. They spilled everything they had and everyone was always listening, and no one ever thought abt anything someone said, and if they did they would say that and it would be solved. Or at least usually.

Today, this specific night, karl had been acting a bit weird. He hafd been staring, glaring and sighing. But only on specifc times. When Dream walked in the room. Why? No one knew, cause he didnt spill anything during the night, unlike other nights when he'd be the first. But that changed when sapnap left to go to the batgroom.

"Okay so look.." the brunette started catching everyones attention. "I uh.. Caught feelings for someone" he finished, and rubbed his face sighing into his hands. The three boys smiled brightly "Really? Who?!" Dream asked happily, ecstcatic for the man to finally find that one girl.
Karl rolled his eyes when his face was still covered before looking up "it's uh.. Sapnap." He whispered the name and dream went silent.
Quackity smiled nervously "thats great dude!" He pat his back and george smiled happily nodding his head. Karl felt like a weight lifted off his chest and he smiled before glancing at dream who glared at the TV not saying anything, fiddling with his hoodie string. Karl smirked a bit but acted like his usual self.
Dream had a few weeks ago revealed his crush on Sap, and everyone in the group knew. They also knew sapnap had a hard time picking between Karl and Dream overall.
Sapnap came back and smiled "Alright you emos! What are we doin? Did i miss anything?" He smiled brightly and dream seemed to calm down a bit "Nah nothing important, just some girl crushing on karl." He hummed and glanced at karl seeing him leaning back in the couch a small smirk on his lips.

Sapnap flopped down on the floor in front of dream, and the blonde took the chance to play with his hair knowing it made him calm down. They kept talking about everything and nothing, per usual. They ended up playing some MarioKart as well which ended a bit earlier due to Sapnap falling asleep on the floor sitting against dreams legs.

The others kept talking but karl just stared at sapnap. 'He's so pretty' he would think to himself before dream picked him up and put him on the couch covering him in a blanket and standing up straight "stop staring, its creepy" he whispered to karl who huffed. He didnt know what was wrong with him but if whatever it was made him this happy, he didnt mind, even if he was kind of mean to dream.

A few hours had gone by, and dream had left. Karl had crouched down by sapnap and smiled before leaning closer. Just as he was about to kiss his head he felt his shirt being grabbed. He turned around once he had been pulled away, and the blonde grabbed him by the colar "thats sexual harrassment dickhead." George and Quackity flinched looking up from their conversation. Karl smirked "whaat? I didnt do anything? Why are you lying to them.?" Wuackity stood up "whats happening? Lets put karl down okay?" The blonde hesitated and glared at him before dropping Karl onto his feet. Karl huffed and dusted off his shirt before looking up.
"Thank you dream. Now what happened" quackity asked as calmly as he could
"Karl here, tried to fucking kiss sapnap while he was asleep" he huffed. Quackity flinched and looked at karl surprised.
"Quackity you have to believe me he's lying! I would never hurt Sap you should know that!" Wuackity looked at him for a while and then at dream who flinched "you think IM lying?"
Karl flinched "Actually, you are. Your trying to pin it on me when in reality YOU did it" george flinched "hey hey hey! He wouldnt do that!" The argument went back and forth for a bit until it escalated and got more physical. Dream had slapped karl who had been taken aback first before throwing a punch at the tallers face, causing his nose to break. He flinched and covered it with his hand and then he woke up. Sapnap got up and hurried over and out of reflex karl quickly threw a punch at his face, forgetting he was there. Sapnap went silent, for a while, along with everyone else. The silence eventually became so deafining shook karl to his core. Only faint panting, angry footsteps, blood and tears dripping on the floor overheard the deafening silence.
"What are you doing Karl?!?" A very well known ravenette yelled as he fixed his beanie. Sapnap stood in front of karl who was admittedly a bit taller than him, his eyes filled with sadness and anger at the same time. "First you try to kiss me in my sleep, then you punch me? Whats wrong with you today?" The ravenette glared exposing the fact that he had been awake during the entirity of the kiss.
"You what?!" Quackity yelled. George covered his ears as quackity started yelling at karl and pulling him with him. Dream sighed "sap i'm-" "don't. Not now" the blomde nodded "gotcha"

𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें