`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓿𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵`☽`

ANOTHER REQUESTED CHAPTER BOIS. Im not very used to the whole voodoo thing but ima tey- GOODLUCK TO ME AND ENJOY
Also!
White pin: positivism
Yellow: success/money
Pink: hah- death
Red: power
Purple: spirituality
Green: peacefulness
Blue: love
And black for repelling negative energy.
Thank you google :')

"Well isnt that purely beautiful.." dream smiled to himself holding up the plush doll that looked just like his friend. The raven colored hair, the flame with Tee, the black jeans, everything .

"Do they sell me as well?" He asked himself searching around before finding the doll of himself. "Aha!" He smiled.

He looked down and grabbed some colored pins while he was at it. "I wonder if i could make a voodoo doll out of this.." he hummed to himself and went to the cashier paying for the stuff, putting it in a bag and leaving to go home.

"Sapnapppp im homeeee!" He yelled to make sure he didnt scare the friend of his. Though when he entered it was dead silent. He got a bit worried so he searched around the house
"Pandas?" No response
"nick!?" He yelled out once again and got a small groan in response. He opened the others bedroom door and noticed he must've taken a nap.
"What the fuck do you want..!?"
'Shit'

(If u havent read my past books, nick is NOT a good thing when woken up.)

Dream smiled nervously and got up the snack that the younger asked him for. The ravenette stretched out his arm in signal to grab the snack. The taller got into the room and squat down by the bed handing it to him.
"I uh, i got you Coke as well" sapnap semmed to calm down and sat up as the taller gave him the drink.

"also i wanna try something with you if thats okay!" Dream smiled and sat on the bed next to him. The shorter was confused but shrugged
"Sure what do you wanna do?" He yawned before taking a sip from his cola. Dream smiled and grabbed the two dolls and needles.

——-

"Voodoo!? on ourselves?! ARE YOU INSANE" sapnap exclaimed angrily. He of course wanted to try it but on themselves? Dumass 

Eventually they sat down and tried it anyhow.

"If you kill me. I swear to god nothing can save you" sapnap growled.
Sapnap was the type of person who believed in ghosts,witches ect so this of course scared him a little.

He had written down on a paper next to them what all the colors of the needles meant and made sure dream checked it before picking a needle.

Sapnap on the other hand, who knew what he was doing, picked white,green,blue and black. The moment he had put in all the pins, dream acted a bit weird. But he didnt care.

Dream focused hard on which ones to pick and eventually put three blue, one green and white, one red and black. He was going to put pink but red what they ment and put it away.

Both of the two noticed that it probably worked due to the change in their behaviour.

(Im gonna add a color, orange: heat, bcs this IS a smut book.)

They looked at each other and then down at the dolls when dream noticed an orange pin that hadn't been written down on the note,
"Is this a good or bad pin?" Dream asked holding up the orange pin. Sapnap snatched it from his hand and put it down.

"Do not. Put that. Its not dangerous or anything but do.not"

Dream flinched but nodded slowly. They stared at each other for a little before sapnap got up to get some water. He left the room and went to the kitchen.