`☁`𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓨𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓻 `☽`

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST BOYS ITS TIME FOR A NEW AU. YALL KNOW THE TEACHER SHIT? WELL HERE YA GO. COLLEGE STUDENT SAPNAP(18) X COLLEGE ENGLISH PROFFESSOR CLAY/MR.WASTAKEN (24) ANNNNNNND COLLEGE MATH PROFFESSOR GEORGE/ MR.DAVIDSON(23) SO HERE YA GO. NO IT IS NOT A THREESOME DIRTY BOIS ALSO IN THIS AU THE SLEEPY BOIS AND NICK ARE FRIENDS :)

As usual on mondays the bell rung at exactly 9:00 am which led into math. Math was really nicks least favorite subject. Tommy knew this and would sometimes mock him but not in a way that hurt him. It was more of a joke. The only thing that some of the girls in the class looked forward too was seeing mr.davidson. Nick never understood the hype about him so he constantly tried figuring it out which usually led to him staring at him. Not in a way of crushing on him of course.After around an hour of almost dozing off the bell finally rung. As usual mr.davidson tried calling nick to talk with him after class but he always managed to slip out in his little group. A usual nickname that occured during school hours when referring to nick was- "Yo pandas! Did you finish staring at your little crush in math already?". It was a common thing to be mocked by the constant staring at george but he never cared about the rumors. But back to what i was gonna say. A normal nickname was-"pandaaasss~" ... Oh my fucking god. AS I SAID a usual nickname wa- "Pandyyy" OH MY FUCKING GOD STFU. AnYWAY a normal nickname for nick was usually Sapnap but that only revolved in his friend group.Nick was a very strong guy. He might not have been too tall but could easily beat someone to a pulp. Most people knew this and the last time he got in trouble for beating someone up was right before mr.wastakens class due to some guy calling another girl a 'whore' which he didnt tolerate in any way. But after that no ones really pissed him off thst much which meant that he never had to worry about someone stealing his or his friends food. Well that was until the new batch of students came in. Shortly after they arrived they started taking karl's lunch as well as picking him. Of course Quackity and tina got pissed by this as well but Nick was always first to action.

This one time in the cafeteria a guy named justin(lol justin BEEVER) took karl's sandwich and took a bite of it and decided that it wasnt good so he shoved it in his face. As fast as this happened the rest of the friend group noticed of mad Nick got and of course tried calming him down which failed. Mr.wastaken entered the room at that exact moment and saw the face expression on nick which immediately told him what was gonna happen. As he went up to them nick punched the kids face making him fall back. Clay quickly sprinted forward and grabbed nick under his arms pulling him back in which nick only kicked the boy on the ground "YOU BITCH YOU BETTER APOLIGIZE RIGHT NOW" he yelled over the cafeteria. Clay looked down behind him seeing tina help karl up to the table again. "Justin. Come with me right now. Nicholas stop yelling."Nick had always found clay a bit scary so of course he calmed down a bit but on the way he flipped the younger off multiple times. They soon got to the principals office and sat down in two chairs across from each other and clay stood in the corner of the room. The principal cleared his troath."Nicholas. Its only been 2 months. What happened this time." Nick looked over at the principal also known as phil. He huffed " This son of a-" clay gave him a glare and he sighed "this dumb newbie has been bullying karl for weeks now. And today he made him choke on a sandwich that this kid took a bite of. so i hit him." Phil sighed and clay took justin to the nurse. "Nicholas. You cant get in more trouble. You might get expelled and your our best student in many subjects. So please. You have to stop this." Phil leaned over his desk a bit making nick sigh "im trying but it wont work when new idiots that are out of order come here. Everyone else was already in order." He huffed.As he left the office he was met by george. "shit." he whispered and cleared his throat "oooh mr.davidsonn! How uh how are you?" he smiled nervously and soon sighed seeing the plain look on georges face. "my office now." and soon enough they entered his office. Nick sat down on a cushion on the floor as george sat down in front of h im on the floor. "We need to talk about how you've been acting in my classes. Your staring can be quite startling and your barely doing any work." Nick quickly got up "WELL ITS NOT WHAT YOU MIGHT THINK OF IT- I DONT HATE YOU" before he could turn around and look at his teacher he got pinned to the wall facing him "Really?.." He sighed rubbing his jawline a little too close which of course made nick blush. "soo your not staring at me..Because you find me interesting..?" He asked in this seductive voice that messed a bit with the others head.