IM NOT DEAD

HEYA FOLKS!

IM BACK- Kind of. I havent been doin' too good recently so i kinda forgot abt writing lol.

But i think, I think this book is done now? i don't have any more brainrot that NEEDS to be written. I genuinely appreciate everyones support so much. You guys genuinely made this so much more fun for me and this entire story/book was a very very fun experience, that i might do again sometime!

This book genuinely made me so happy, no matter how stupid that sounds, i think this is going to be the last chapter.This book has had it's downs and ups, but god was i proud of the reach it had, and the fact that so many people ACTUALLY wanted to read something dyslexic little me could write with some fantasy and inspiration. All of you made my days so much better, even if it was from making me laugh by commenting on funny mistakes i did, or the small appreciation comments that said that i could deliver such good feelings in angsts. I started this book when i was a horny teenager, and now i'm just- well i'm still a teenager but not small and not horny.

The fact that i was able to at least affect SOMEONES experience on this platform makes me smile at the thought. You're all doin' great, and you don't know the impact you have on people.

I hope this reaches some of you, considerin' most of you probably stopped reading when i stopped going online for a few months.

BUT GUYS, I DO WRITE ON TUMBLR !
@skullsandp0tions :D

I love you guys.

o7 to technoblade, and to anyone else who might've been lost during these 2 years <3 May they rest in peace.