`☁`𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮`☽`

ELLO- SO THIS DOES NOT FIT WITH THE PAST CHAPTERS AND ITS NOT IN THE STORYLINE IN ANYWAY SO JUST IGNORE THE PAST SMUT CHAPTERS

Sapnap was as usual sitting in his room vibin to some music while he edited his most recent video. Out of nowhere Karl kicks down the door screaming the others name which made him flinch and spin around taking his headphones off "what the hell?!?" he asked slowly calming down"why didnt you anwser meee!!" karl yelled back but before sapnap could answer dream walked in yawning "ayup." he hummed and took his water bottle that was placed on the others desk. Sapnap was still a bit confused as to why karl wanted his attention and as he was gonna ask him he had left. "wh-" he sighed and took his headphones back on and finished his editing.

Shortly after he finished dream opened the door again but due to the music he(sapnap) couldnt hear him. "Pandas?" dream asked still not being heard. So he approached him grabbing his shoulders which made the other jump with a small squeak "ah!" he flinched and turned around taking his headphones off "what the hell dream?!" He said as he looked up at thw other from his chair. Dream was though completely dazed from the moan like squeak the other did. Sapnap was of course confused "dream?" he asked a bit calmer and now stood up facing the other who snapped out of it "huh?" he said earning a sigh.

"was there something you wanted?" sapnap asked again this time leaned against his desk. Dream thought for a second before nodding " oh yeah! i wanted to ask if you wanted dinner? Karl came over and cooked. He didnt wanna walk in on you while you streamed but you couldnt hear him so he came in anyways." he shrugged and sapnap nodded and thanked the other for asking and soon pushed him out of the room "now byeeeee!" he huffed and closed the door.

||WITH DREAM||

"shit.." he whispered to himself as he went into his own room sitting on the floor his back against the door his face red "why did he...Why did he make that sound though?" he asked himself obviously trying to calm himself down "no, stop. Dream he is a virgin first of all and you cant do...It with your childhood friend..It just doesnt work like that." he sighed

"dinner!" karl yelled from the kitchen making him stand up "Alright.. Deep breaths"

||WITH EVERYONE||

Sapnap walked out of his room right next to dream who just passed making him (dream) tense up a little. they both came to the table and sat down. Sapnap put his hair up in a ponytail which made dream even more tense "shit shit shit shit shit shit" he thought to himself as he clenched his sweatpants trying to focus on something else. Anything else. "alrighht" karl smiled as he put the foor down on the table making dream lose focus on sapnap and now focusing on the food "thanks karl." sapnap smiled a bit and took some food and George came home as well "ello." he hummed sitting down next to dream "so! Karl cooked?" he asked knowing that sapnap was streaming earlier and that dream cant cook.  The three nodded and soon enough they all ate. Dream was to the others surprise, very quiet during dinner which somewhat worried them. Especially sapnap who knew him very well.

After dinner George helped Karl with the dishes and dream had already went off to his room. Sapnap helped a bit with taking away some stuff in the kitchen and then walked to dreams room. He didnt knock and opened the door only to see dream on his bed.

||NSFW STARTS NOW||

Dream was leaning on the wall behind his bed his hand wrapped around his member. Sapnaps face flushed with red and dream quickly looked at him turning red as well. "w-W-" before they could say anything sapnap shut the door hurrying to his room "shit!" Dream whispered and got his pants fully on going after the other and into his room "hey! Look thats uh-"

Sapnap flinched seeing the other in his room as he was still red "I- I Uh- L-Look i should have knocked, im sorry i just- I just wanted to check on you and then uh-" Sapnap ranted as dream rubbed his face groaning "ughhhhhh Fuckkk" he huffed and paused looking down at sapnap who was completely red and for a second he got a bit dazed and leaned forward his face milimeters from his "its okay.." sapnap fliched once again looking into the others eyes and then at his lips "i-..." Dream pressed his lips against the others earning another of the small squeaks this one being a bit more quiet and muffled. The kiss continued for a few minutes before it broke from dream pushing sapnap onto his bed