`☁`𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻`☽`

HAHAHAHHAHHA IM SICK SO I HAVE TIME- THO MY SPELLING IS SHIT SO ENJOY THIS QUACKITY X WILBUR ALSO UH, TW, MENTIONS OF RAPE AND ABUSE

Quackity was walking down the streets of las nevadas with charlie fundy and foolish going over the building plans for the new diner as well as the payment for the build and what materials would be used. Slime seemed to get distracted by something and stopped in his movements. The threw didnt notice and kept walking until slime said "wilbur from lmanberg!".

Quackity wuickly turned around and looked around until he saw slime pointing at the entrance of Las Nevadaswhere wilbur was slowly walking to them, cigarette in between his fingers.
Foolish and fundy shared a worried glance before deciding it was best to leave.

Quackity growled and walked towards wilbur his fists clenched "what the fuck do you think your doing here wilbur?!". Wilbur smirked and put the cigarette in his mouth taking a puff. Quackity grabbed the roll and tossed it on the ground stepping on it.
"Answer my damn question bastard." He growled. Wilbur sighed and put his hands in his pockets.

"Why so mean? I just wanted to see how...Far you've come. Seems like a lot of works been put into thi-"
"exactly, thats why i dont want you here. Leave" wilbur flinched at quackity's statement. The ravenette stood his ground his arms crossed.

Wilbur sighed "i need to discuss with you Alex." Quackity flinched grabbing the others colar and pinning him against a wall "dont you DARE call me that you pathetic excuse of a man"

Wilbur flinched raising his hands "okay okay calm down" he whispered. Quackity let go and backed away making his way back into las nevadas.
A loud Boom caught his attention, making him turn around, wilbur had 'accidentally blown up the entryway causing him to go unconscious.

Quackity groaned loudly and ordered slime to bring him into one of the buildings. That one building just happened to be Quackity's main building where he also lived.

Around two hours had passed and wuackity had finally gotten back from discussing with foolish. He entered the sky scraper and got to the top floor where he lived. He opened the elevator doors and flinched seeing wilbur sitting on his bed shirtless as he bandaged his arm.

The brunette looked up and saw quackity and smirked "oh greetings big Q" quackity growled and purposely grabbed the tallers injured arm and sat him on the couch. Wilbur winched but didnt feel too much.

Quackity went back to his bed dusting it off and sighing "Ese maldito limo no pensó antes de hacer esta mierda.."(translates to: that damn slime didnt think before he did this shit)
Wilbur sighed and kept bandaging his arm. Quackity went to his desk and bent over to get something on his computer causing wilbur to look up.

The brunettes face slowly got redder and redder as he got up going behind him. "alex?" Quackity flinched quickly turning around "didnt i tell you Not to call me tha-" the tallers hands grabbed the ravenettes hips causing him to flinch.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" He growled before feeling the others lips hit his. His eyes widened as his mind slowly wandered back to some memories he'd rather forget.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"S-Schlatt i said i was sorry! I know i lost the file i-" quackity tried explaining before roighly being pushed against his desk, winching a little. Schlatt who was now above him grabbed his hips. Just as the shorter was about to try and squirm the taller kissed him. He couldnt really fight for his freedom and one thing led to another..
God dammit..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quackity raised his hand with a pen in his palm and stabbed it down on the others back causing him to move back. The ravenettes eyes where filled with tears as he held his now blood tinted pen.
Wilbur quickly held the spot where the  younger had stabbed and looked up at him to yell at him before noticing his tears.
Guilt shot through his chest, the pain of the stab not even noticeable anymore.

"A-Alex i-"
"Get the fuck away from me you pathetic piece of shit schla- Wilbur." Wilbur flinched at the beginning of his enemys name as he slowly got closer to the ravenette who was yet again raising his pen.
Wilbur raised his hands "why..Why did you say schlatt." He whispered not wanting to pose a threat.

Quackity flinched staring into the brunettes eyes. "I-..I didnt." He cleared his throat trying to still act as a threat to possibly protect himself.

'I fucked up i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up' where the only things that rushed thrrough the shorters brain before suddenly..Warmth..
He opened his brown eyes and saw the tallers chest. He flinched before looking up seeing that the older had wrapped his arms around him causing him to drop his possible weapon.

"Wha-" the younger started before feeling the taller play with his hair causing his entire body to relax into the olders arms.
Wilburs heart was still filled with regret and guilt but he did his best to act like he wasnt bothered at all.
He slowly sat down with quackity in his arms who slowly started sobbing. The brunette sighed and held him vlose to his chest.

"Can you..Can you explain.?" Wilbur whispered a bit cautious about the youngers possible reaction and the end of this so long craved moment.

"When uhm..when schlatt got mad..He uhm.. He used to force stuff onto me..He used to well hit and uhm..F@0-force me in uhm, in bed with him.." the younger whispered tears threatning to spill.
Wilburs eyes widened as his grasp tightened around the smaller.

It where at moments like these that he was so relief that that fucking drunk bastard was dead, but yet the feeling still remained. God how he wished he could just. Punt that goats face into his fucking throat..

"Im sorry" was the only thing that escaped wilburs mouth and yet it seemed to be enough for the younger who slowly calmed down.

"I'm so sorry"