𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽/𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯?: 𝓰𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

Punz and sapnap had been talking about going over to georges place. Tagging along would be dream, quackity, karl,tina and hannah,  Since this was their friend group after all. Personally, Punz and sapnap had gotten into a huge argument before the night of the hangout so sapnap wasn't as thrilled as he originally was, but whatever, he was doing it for dream and the others anyways, no way he was going to let punz ruin his night.

As they got ready to leave, the ravenette put on his hoodie and T-shirt along with some black sweatpants, and of course his matching bracelette with Dream, something that he held dear. He hope ddream would wear it too, but he wasn't gonna force him to. As they stepped out of the flat saåpnap owned, Punz muttered to himself, something that sapnap didn't care to listen to. He knew the blonde was still mad, so what was the point of attempting anything.

Sapnap jumped into the passenger seat as punz sat down in the drivers seat of the black car, and started the engine, putting on their seatbelt and before they could even doubt it, off they went.
The drive to George's house was about 30 minutes, which usually would have been fine because the couple could have so much time to chat, but due to the blonde being mad, there wasn't much oppurtunity, which the ravenette didn't really mind since well, he could listen to music, AND text dream in the meantime, which sounded almost like paradise to the shorter.

Once they did arrive, and sapnap saw Dreams car, he immediately rushed out and hurried inside completely forgetting to knock,
"AYYYYY!" Quackity said happily as he got off the couch wrapping his arms around the ravenette who smiled brightly, wrapping his arms around the slighty tanner male.
Dream was standing in the kitchen, and once he heard quackity's happy yells, he fixed his bracelette and peeked out, seeing him, or well, them.

He smiled, his heart going slightly faster as he approached. "heyy i also want a hug Alex, don't take all the energy outta him." The blonde chuckled seeing as the rvanette quickly looked up at him, and before he could process Punz entering the house, the ravenette was latched onto him in a tight hug.

Sapnap could feel his legs lifting off of the wooden floor as the blonde lift him up in a hug, his face borrowed into his neck as they laughed "Ahhh it's been so long!! How are you?" Sapnap asked almost immediately and soon they were sitting talking about everything and nothing for almost an hour.

Punz did not like this, at all. But since he was already mad, the ravenette didn't notice. Hannah did though, and she tried her best to cheer him up, it worked for a bit, but soon it ended.

------------------------------------------------

After everyone had arrived, and they had all gotten their drinks, they got a bit bored and figured they could play truth or dare. 
They sat down in a circle int he order: Sapnap, Dream, Karl, Tina, George, Quackity, Punz and then Hannah.
(YE S it MATTERS, so if u didnt get it Sap is sitting between hannah and dream)

As they had played a few rounds, it was finally George's turn, and he asked punz.
"Okay uhh, Punz! Truth or dare?" They all looked at punz as he thought for a bit.
The alcohol of cours eslowing his thinking  bit but not enough to make him dumb
"Dare" George smiled and nodded thinking a bit 
"This one's easy, kiss the prettiest person in the room" It was an easy dare with an easy answer, everyone knew him and sapnap dated. so it wouldn't be difficult, yet somehow it went so wrong.

Dream and sapnap saw punz walking up to them, but  bent down and kissed Hannah instead. And it wasn't a kiss that's just because it was a dare, it was a passionate kiss, a couples kiss.
Sapnap knew it was a dare, but damn did it hurt. Dream on the other hand? He was furious. He looked over at george and smirked "Hey gogs? Can i do that dare too?" George looked at him for a bit before figuring out what he was probably planning and nodded.

Dream looked around the circle as a joke before turning his head, tilting the ravenettes jaw upwards and placing his lips on his in a quick kiss. A quick but passionate one. Dream smirked at the younger who's face was a dark crimson red, he hummed and glanced at punz who was seriously pissed.

"What? It's a dare punz~ Don't be such a baby" He hummed and got up pullig the ravenette with him, "You good?"Sapnap nodded slowly, and surely they made their way outside while quackity cheered.
And soon quackity and karl followed along with george and tina. Punz stormed out of the house to his car with hannah after him. she was trying to calm him down but it didn't work too well. The others went to a restaurant downtown to in one was celebrate and also just to get out of the toxic space.

----------

they hung out for a few hours and after they dropped everyone off at their houses, dream drove the ravenette down to his house. Punz had already gotten his own stuff and was probably staying at hannah's, Dream hummed following the ravenette out of his car.
"Are you sure you're gonna be okay? You could come home with me if you want?" Sapnap seemed to hesitate a bit, his tears threatning to spill, he turned around and swiftly hugged the blonde who just smiled holding him by his waist,
"Did i make you uncomfortable earlier?"
The shorter quickly shook his head "No no it's just, i didn't think i- or you- well y'know.." Dream laughed before giving him a soft kiss
"I know, but here we are." He smiled drying his tears.
"What about this, i'll go get some clothes, i'll be back, then you and i can stay here together for the night. okay?" Dream said calmly. Sapnap hesitated a bit before nodding. 
"yeah that sounds nice"

"good cause i wasn't gonna accept a no"

----------------------------------

"wait wait wait, so they just die at the end? You said this had a happy ending!" Dream laughed causing his chest to rumble, "It is a happy ending! They don't have to be tortured anymore!"
Sapnap groaned against the olders chest before sighing.
"That's a sad ending you dumbass"

Dream smirked wrapping his arms around the male on his chest "Noooo, they died together"

"Still sad!"

//Words: 1075