`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯 : 𝓜𝓒𝓒`☽

Sapnap shut off his computer and stretched before curling into a ball on his chair and shooting his arms up and his legs out screaming happily "FUCK YEAAAHHH!!!" He laughed and got up jumpin to get the energy out of his system. Just as he finished he ran his hand through his hair and saw george in the door opening

"u-uh-" he stuttered embarr that the older saw his tantrum. George only chuckled "I assume you wo-"

"WE FUCKING DID IT SAP!! WE WON!" Dream yelled running past george and wrapping his arms around his best friend

"OH MY GOD YOU WHERE PERFECT THE ENTIRE GAME AND YOU MADE SURE EVRYONE WAS WHERE THEY WHERE SUPPOSED TO AN-"
"Clay. Calm down." Sapnap chuckled hugging him back.

Dream sighed happily and pulled george i to the hug as well. The three of them smiled and george was the first one to get out of the warm embrace.

"Alright so to celebrate- Lets eat out. Lets go to a restaurant or something." he smiled,the two nodding rapidly. Sapnap scooted the two out of his room and changed into a loose V-Neck wool shirt with a flame on it and some black cargo pants.
he put on his bandana and smiled going out to the others who where already done.

"Alright besties lets fucking go"Sapnap smirked. They got their shoes on, grabbed their keys and went outside. On the way to the restaurant they stopped by quackities and michaels house bringing them with to the restaurant. Quackity brought Karl as well as Niki and eventually they where 7 people. But that didn't matter. George got Wilbur with him as well.

They got a table in a corner draped in a blood red cloth with a glass vase in the middle of it with Orchids. The 7 of them sat down smiling.
George and sapnap sat next to dream, karl and quackity sat on the other side of sapnap and Wilbur and Michael sat on the other side of george.

The server came over taking their orders and made sure to get their drinks too. Legally Sapnap wasnt allowed to drink but Dream let him anyways in this "Special occasion" Which led to sapnap being a bit tipsy after the dinner.

They got their food And all of them dug in almost immediately and enjoyed every bite. Sapnap smiled as he ate his food tapping his foot on the floor in excitement. Dream noticed and smiled finding it cute. He put his hand on Sapnaps Thigh which made him stop his movement and instead started blushing

"Nick are you alright?" Wilbur asked from the other end of the table. Sapnap looked up and smiled "Yeah im alright!" he nodded and proceeded to eat his food.

Dream removed his hand and took a sip of his drink not noticing how much of an impact the motion did. Sapnaps face was incredibly red and eventually he got up "S-Sorry i need to use the restroom" he smiled nervously and made his way to the restrooms. He sat in a stall for a while trying to calm his blush before going out to the sinks and putting cold water on his face.

he smiled at his success, dried it off and got out to the rest of them.

After around an hour of chatting and just drinking, They all went home. George, who was sober, drove all of them home and tried helping sapnap up the stairs once they got to their own house. Sapnap was clinging onto the two of the males trying to get his feet up the stairs without falling or tripping.

He eventually made his way up the stairs and george let him go off with dream to his bedroom.

Sapnap dropped onto the bed sighing happily "Good..Thats a good night." he smiled his face red from all the booze.

Dream stared at him scanning his body before reaching his face "Nick..?" he asked softly noticing the others eyes where closed.
"nick?" he got closer feeling his head before hearing silent snores

He chuckled silently and smiled kissing his head and helping him lay properly on the bed, covered him in the blankets and got off "sleep well mcc champion." He smiled and went to the door and turned off the lights.

He peeked back at the younger who was dead asleep and closed the door

It really was a good night.