𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓱𝓷𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯!

This is a little confidence thing for everyone reading this book. A bit of a thanks for all the appreciation you have showed me, and given me the will to continue this book. I appreciate y'all so much.

((pssst by the way? you look awesome today <3

"you look really tired, is everything okay?" 

Technoblade hated that question. The stupid, dumb question. Why would you ask if he was okay? it'll just upset him more.

"yeah." Was the only answer he could muster up. Why would he answer truthfully to someone who could stab him in the back any second? no one would be that stupid. Not even tommy, and that says a lot.

The voices already screwed him over with the worrying thoughts, it's not like anyone could cure them. No human nor any god. No one could understand his suffering, no one could care for him. Even phil tried but it was never enough.

Techno had lived for centuries. Seen people die, seen them love, laugh, cry. And everyone he met asked him the same, stupid question.
He is a god, he should be able to take care of himself. He always have.

So why.  Why did you have such an impact on his pained soul.

Why did your smile light up his day so much. Why did your offers of keeping him company silence all the mutters in his head, the bloodlust he always had, just, disappeared.
You were like everyone else. Talked like everyone else. But something about you attracted him. It made his heart finally calm.

Your smile, your lovely laugh, your beautiful eyes, the way your hair reacted to the sunlight's blinding shine. The way your lips curve into a pout everytime you fail at something. The way your cheeks reddened when you cried, and how your eyebrows furrowed when you got mad.

"You're wonderful" you would whisper into the taller males ears when you hugged. His face always reddened when you did, his eyebrows furrowed a bit as well, but not in a way as of he was mad, more like he was holding back a cry. It haunted you.
The man you see everyday now, the one you hug, the one you kiss, was hurting so badly, yet never told anyone about anything. Not even Philip.

You were nothing more than a mere witch, you where nothing greater, nor anything less. Yet he seemed to praise you more than you think you deserve. You weren't too comfortable with how you looked, but whenever you were around him he made sure to keep you positive. He loved the way his hands perfectly grabbed your hips. And how he could hold your thighs perfectly in his scarred hands. The way he could hug your body perfectly in his arms. And he made sure to tell you that, everyday.

But whenever you tried commenting on his body, telling him how pretty he was, it was almost as if he ignored your words. Of course not to harm you in any way, more to silence the way it shook him when you did in fact say something.

You did this daily, yet he never let you see him cry. He found himself pathetic once he did, but he hated when you cried, and said you were so strong for being able to do so. He hated it yes, but he appreciated you being able to show how you felt, unlike him. He was pathetic.

But not in your eyes for some reason. He found you confusing when you said he could cry to you.

And one day. He did.

You had fallen asleep in your room, and techno had been sitting on the couch, when the thoughts started. 
'you're pathetic technoblade' 'she doesn't love you' 'she hates you. everyone hates you'

he shook his head rubbing it in the process before finally the wall he had been building for years, broke down. His face grew hotter and from his blood red eyes spilled tears. Normal tears. The ones human bled all the time. The ones You bled. He slowly made his way off of the couch to try and calm himself, which failed miserably. It only caused him more harm. He slowly made his way to your shared bedroom and slipped into the dark room. He sniffled a bit which almost immediately caused your half asleep state to be shook.

You sat up and looked around the room until you saw him. He was standing  by the door, his shirt partially open, and his sweats hanging low on his hips. You stared at him for a while until your brain comprehend it. He was crying.

You rushed out of the bed, no matter if you were wearing pants or not. Quickly you embraced the taller male in a hug which he was frize in for a while before he wrapped his arms around you, hiding his face on your shoulder.
Soft sobs melt into your ears as you sat down on the floor with him.

"i'm..I'm sorry.." He whispered, trying to rub away his tears but it never seemed to end. You held him close to your body, praising him a bit for being able to do this. To show you this.

After that that's all he did. He showed you when he was angry, sad, happy, all of it.
He hoped it would strengthen your trust in him, and it seemed to do just that.

how happy he was he found you.