`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭?`☽`

Dream slowly opened his eyes to the way to white room. he groaned and rubbed his eyes shielding them from the sunlight. The huge windows where both open and uncovered causing him to sigh. He slowly got up  anb looked over at the draped bed where his ravenette friend was laying. He was about to go and wake him up brefore the nurse came in with vitamins.

God he hated hospitals. Sure their good and all but so much fucked up shit happens in hospitals. Like who would wanna work at a place where lives are both taken and given to innocent people.

His ravenette friend slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "huh..?" The younger whispered, his throat dry from sleeping with his mouth open.

The blondw couldnt help but smile as his friend slowly sat up. The nurses gave him the vitamins along with water. Dream slowly sat on the bed next to sapnap and smiled "Morning.." he whispered causing the ravenette to look at him

"Oh,your that guy from yesterday. Did you spend the night here?" Thats right. I forgot to mention why he was in the hospital.

Around 2 weeks ago Sapnap was in a bus accident on his way from the store. Dream didnt have the ability to pick him up that day and couldnt help but feel like the entire incident was his fault.Due to the bus crash sapnap hit his head causing him to have a little memory loss.

The doctors said that he would get it back soon. And sapnap went into a coma. He woke up the day before and couldnt remember dream. His childhood friend.

"yup thats me. My names Clay, remember?" The blonde smiled. The ravenette nodded and pointed at himself "and im..Sapnap, right?" The blonde nodded once again his smile growing.

"do you remember how we know each other?" Dream asked tilting his head.Sapnap seemed to think for a little but eventually sighed and shook his head. Dream sighed but kept his smile "thats okay, ill reteach you." The nurses took this as their cue and left.

The blonde cleared his throat and looked at the ravenette who was waiting.

"We met aroundd..10 Years ago on a platform called MCPVP, i shared my skype and we talked for a while. I am one year older than you and back then you where only 12. You had a much lighter voice then." Dream smiled. Sapnap nodded a little and gasped.

"Oh yeah in minecraft right?" the ravenette smiled. Dream nodded his smile a bit bigger now.Sapnap whispered a small yes and smiled before looking around.

"I dont like this place.." He whispered. Dream nodded and sighed "yeah its kinda scary isnt it?". The younger nodded in reply.

Thats when a train of thought hit the blondes head and he sat up."Why dont we talk about your favorite things?" He smiled. Sapnap nodded and sat up a bit more.

Dream sat opposite of him and smiled and started asking if he remembered for example his favorite food or favorite color, ect. Dream of course knew all the answers since well, he loved the other, so he payed attention to the minor details.

"Alright alright whats your favorite instrument?" Dream asked as a last question. The younger thought about it a little before coming up with an answer,

"The violin!" Dream smiled brightly, happy that he had memories from so far back."Well done sap!" he smiled brightly and pat his head. The younger smiled proudly but stopped as the nurse came in.

"I have your medication Nicholas." Sapnap got confused but remembered himself being called Nicholas by his parents and nodded.

This same procedure went on for days, and days until around 2 months later. The two were going over the same thing again before sapnap sighed "arent you tired?".

Dream flinched and looked at him "what do you mean?" he tilted his head.

"well i keep forgetting everything you tell me, arent you tired of saying the same stuff again and again?"

Dream chuckled a little and sighed "I could never."

Sapnap got a bit confused and tilted his head.

"Well you see, we are way way more than friends. Today we have dated for 2 years sap, and i promised you i would never ever get tired of you. So to answer your question no."Sapnap flinched his face a bit red.

"No matter how many times you'forget me or something you used to know i'll be here and repeatedly explain it to you, because i love you. Not because i feel bad but because i love you. And you'll remember that eventually."

Sapnap smiled a little and leaned forward resting in the others arms.

"Im sorry.."

"dont be..I love you"

"I love you too.."

AYO SHORT FLUFF CHAPTER. UH- WORD COUNT:780