𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

TW: Mentions of slight SA.

Dream and sapnap had been dating for almost 6 months now, and not once had they done anything sexual. They'd kiss every now and then, hug, cuddle, what normal couples do. But they never did anything out of the ordinary. And there was a quite understandable reason for that.

Sapnap, had in a previous relationship, not had a really good sexual relationship with his partner. She had forced a bunch of things onto him. Like, sometimes, he'd wake up to her on top of him, or sometimes he'd wake up, tied up, and getting undressed. Meaning he of course wasn't too comfortable with the 'sex' subject. Which dream understood. He didn't judge him, at all actually, buuut george did. Of course dream hadn't told george about sapnaps trauma yet so he kind of understood where he came from.
______________________________________

"Sex is an essential part of a healthy relationship! How are you not frustrated dream." George complained once again. He leaned his torso against the table, his blue shirt scrunching a bit at it. Dream sighed and drank his coke once again. He rolled his eyes and prepare to give the same answer he had given for the past month.

"I mean come on. You think he's hot right?"George asked. Dream hadn't heard this type of question before so he looked at him a bit confused.
"Yes?" He answered reluctantly, george looked at him "Soo, he turns you on, right?" Dream groaned rubbing his face
"Why do i have to tell you that?" Dream asked looking at him, a bit annoyed. George smiled "Because i'm trying to help. So, does he?" He asked again, with that goofy little smile of his that told dream he had something in mind, yet he kept answering.
"Perhaps" He huffed eventually, drinking his coke again.
"Then ask him! I mean come on what's the worst thing that can happen?" George smiled excitedly. Dream knew a list of bad things that could happen, Sapnap could break into tears and panic, or he would get mad at him.

"Nothing. But i don't want to ask him George, i want him to feel like he's able to ask me" Dream looked at him dead in the eyes. George groaned hitting his head against the black wooden counter. Dream sighed knowing what was coming next.

"But he turns you on, you haven't fucked anyone in 6 months so you must be sexually frustrated, AND you think he's hot. How do you know he doesn't feel the same way?" george asked once again, but dream didn't have time to respond before his phone started buzzing. He picked it up, looking at the screen to see who called. Once he saw his partners name he quickly picked it up and answered
"Hello?" he asked quickly before hearing a laugh on the other side, his panic eased a bit and he chuckled "Sorry sorry, hey "

Sapnap chuckled and sat down on his gaming chair humming a bit "why are you so eager? Are you talking to george?" Dream sighed and gave a small yeah which erupted another laugh from the ravenette.
Dream sighed a bit, a small smile creeping onto his face. Before he could say anything else, george took his phone and put it on speaker.

"What do you say we eat dinner with Quackity and karl today? You can bring george too if you want, it's just they invited us and i wanted to ask if you would perhaps wanna go?" Sapnap asked a bit hesitantly. Quackity was still not very found of the whole 'dream and sapnap' thing, due to the others trauma, but he was managing, it seemed.

"Oh yeah sure! Uh, are you sure you want george to come though?" Dream asked laughing a bit at the brunettes angry expression. Sapnap chuckled and smiled a bit to himself, fiddling with his sleeve.
"Yeah, he's our pal, but it's completely up to you." Sapnap said after a bit, dream nodded and looked at george "Ugh you're gonna ask so many questions aren't you?" George nodded causing dream to groan. loudly enough for sapnap to hear over the phone. It seemed to make him a bit quiet before he cleared his throat.
"so george is tagging along?" The ravenette asked a bit quieter, which caused the blonde to flinch. Of course he noticed his voice change.
"No, no he doesn't have to, he has to fuck with wilbur so we'll ignore him" Dream stated, a bit of joking intended as well. George's face erupted into a red tint and he hit the tallers shoulder "Hey!"
________________________________