`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮、`☽`

Part two of the previous chapter! Enjoyyyy :D

"baby?" the slightly darker voice brought the ravenette back to his senses. He was stilll trying to get a hold of his breathing, almost faining from exhaustion, because of the previous activity.
"Mh..?" the younger mumbled a bit and noticed the blonde smile and rub his head softly. Slowly getting into the bathtub and sitting behind the younger.
 Once the ravenette got back his mind fully, he could feel hot water surrounding him, along with soft rubbing through his hair. He hummed a bit as he closed his eyes once again.

"There you are" The blonde smiled and started washing the others hair, holding him close.
He had a bit of guilt due to how he acted during it but that he of course didn't tell his boyfriend.

Sapnap already knew the taller hated himself after they had went more than one round, and therefor he treid to be as calm and happy everytime. Not that he wasn't, but he was always too tired to show it.
"I love you." The ravenette would whisper as the blonde ran his hands through his newly washed hair.
The blonde smiled and wrapped him in a towel picking him up. "I love you too Pandas" 
The ravenette smiled and nuzzled into him, just like every other time.
They never spent a lot of time after they had washed together, due to the fact that Sapnap, when in the olders arms, quickly fell asleep.

Today was different. Sapnap had told himself he needed to stay awake, he loved being in the others arms, but today he was going to wait until the other fell asleep first. If he could.
Dream grabbed twi boxers and an old hoddie of his, got dressed and then helped Sapnap do the same.
He scooped him up, like usual, and then carefully held him as he crawled onto the bed and laying down. Before he did lay down he always took the pillows and turned them to the cooler side and laid down. He made sure to always change the bedsheets before he went to the bath, which got him a bit more time to guilttrip himself.

Sapnap quickly snuggled into the others arms and he could hear his breathing entirely. Sapnap always calmed down when this occured, it was like an antidote to all his stresses and worries. He loved it whole heartedly. But today he couldn't let his nerves relax fully.
He slowly started rubbing the others back which seemed to catch him a bit off guard but he quickly seemed to calm down, his breathing going slightly more shallow. Sapnap smiled at his success and hummed calmly along some song he knew the other enjoyed. Soon enough he smiled looking up and to his surprise the other had fallen asleep.
He hummed and kissed him softly before snuggling into the others chest and slowly falling asleep as well.

It was a good day.

AAAAAAAAAH SO i'm sorry this is kinda short but schooooool, my mental health has body slammed into the water and i want to die but SHEEEEEEEEESH.

nah but i hope everyone is doing okay, AND THANK U SO MUCH FOR 60K READS????? W H A T
Thats actually insane LMAO

nah but, i hope everything is going okay for everyone. <3