𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

WHY THE HONK AM I BACK- WELL U SEE? I HAVE A WRITNG URGE, THERES A HIGH CHANCE THIS CHAPTER WONT EVEN BE POSTED. SO ENJOY IF IT DID. AND UH- ENJOY SOME BOTTOM DREAM LMAO

"clayyyyy" A heavy whine could be heard from the friends shared apparetment, Dream was quick to peek around the corner, his green eyes glazing the room before spotting his friend who was laid on the couch. He cleared his throat and went over leaning over the couch "yes?"

the ravenette seemed almost surprised as he chuckled " Whens george coming home?" Dream flinched, a small feeling of jealousy battling his stomach, recently Sapnap and George had enloisted that they should be friend with boundaries since george found it weird to do it with dream for some reason.

"I'm not sure, why?" The blonde lied, his hands on the back of the black leather couch. Sapnap groaned and loked at the tv, he was covered in a blanket a fluffy white pillow underneath his bed head."Is there anything i can help you with?" he asked again causing the other to sigh "no, you'll find it weird, im good." the ravenette replied, his eyes fixated on the TV that was showing some news of some sort.

"Are you sure? I'd gladly help if you needed me to-" The ravenette grabbed him by his shirt pulling him down to his head causing him to almost fall over the couch.

"I need friction." he whispered, the blonde flinching, blushing a little. Sapnap chuckled "and you seem to be just like george when i do this~" he smirked and kissed his cheek earnign a shiver from the older male.

"I-I can uhm" he cleared his throat "i can try top help if you- if you want me to of course"

sapnap smirked and pulled him down on the couch with him.

"a-Ah..~" Sapnap smirked hearing the small whines from his friend. OIt had been around 30 minutes now, nothing had changed and dream was just sitting in the ravenettes lap grinding the best he could.

sapnap smirked, recording the sounds as he acted like he was playing on his phone causing the other to pout, the movement slowly exhausting him "u-ugh.. Sapnap i cant..I need more friction.."

The ravenette smirked "your the one who agreed to do this~ We'll change pace when i say we can"

the blonde whined but kept bucking his hips, the others hands clenched tightly on his sweater before hearing the others voice, a bit darker than usual," a bit faster, too fast and we'll stop completely and i'll finish this with george"

dream nodded and carefully sped up til he felt the other clench his thigh meanignhe shouldnt go faster and grind down onto the others lap

around yet again another 40 minutes they had sped up quite a lot, now having the ravenette hold the blondes hips pushing hi,m down while he bucked his hips, pants and moans echoed in the room, the blondes neck slowly getting covered in purple marks,

george opened the door walking into the house and taking his shoes off "guyyys!" George looked around seeing they had been at the couch. He walked to dreams room but no one was there. H eproceeded to sapnaps room and whnehe opened the door sapnap and dream where sitting next to each other, both of them on their phones.

They looked up and smiled both saying"hi gogs!" in sync.

'so close,.. i'll catch them next time i swear~'