`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓼𝓶𝓾𝓽: 𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓪𝓾`☽`

AHEYYYYYY IM BACKK!!! HOW ARE YALL?? GOD I HAVE THOUGHT ABT THIS ONE FOR A LONG LONG TIME- Anywho, ill do all the requests soon. My school is back i person so i barely have any time tho 😅

"Just- Fuck off!" Sapnap yelled to a guy across the hallway. The guy, was called Dream, His real name being clay,

"Oh come onn! no need to yell Sapp!!" the blonde yelled back as he started making his way towards the ravenette.
"I yell all i want, Dreamie." he growled grabbing his things from his locker. Just as the taller reached him, he left. Dream sighed and followed until they reached the classroom.
The two entered the classroom, no one being there.

"Why the fuck are you following me!?" he growled slamming his books onto his table and turning around to face Dream who was now right behind him.

He flinched and backed up a bit making him hit his desk. "Wha- What the hell! back away.!" he huffed his face growing redder by the second. The taller noticed this and smirked grabbing the others chin pulling his face closer.

The shorters face was already crimson red. He tried focusing on the others eyes to intimidate him, but it failed. He hazel orbs slowly traced down to his lips.

"God dammit.." he whispered angrily before dream kissed him. He held him in place by his hips, despite the squirming the kiss was quite passionate which only fed onto saps blush.

A few seconds later the kiss broke so that the two could get some air. The ravenette was breathing heavily, his hands on the tallers shoulders.
"f-fuck you.." he growled his face still red.
"Awh~ but you like it when i kiss you~" the taller smirked. He got cut off by sapnap smacking him in the face. the raventte pushed the taller out of the classroom and closed the door sighing
"Shit.." He whispered to himself.
~~~~~
"Oh come onnnnn! Why are you in such a bad mooooood!" Karl sighed heavily, It almost made sapnap lose focus on his goal, he shook his head and focused on the one thing to do. Make dream realise he was mad.
"im not" he mumbled. Quackity snorted "Yeah definitely not~" he giggled.

Sapnap huffed and sat silently causing everyone to notice, dream didnt seem to care.
"dream? whats wrong with sap?" george asked causing dream to glance at him "Oh nothing hes just mad i ki-" Sapnap flinched his face turning red as he covered the others mouth
"Kissed my crush-" He nodded before sitting back down and kicking the others leg.
"well in my defense i didnt know." dream huffed in response.
The two kept arguing for a good 20 minutes until lunch was over.

They went to 5th period together(last class) Which just happened to be Chemics. Sapnaps favorite subject.
'how the hell am i gonna act mad now?!?'
he thought to himself as they all sat down.
They got out different chemicals and tubes and whatsoever as well as flamable liquids which just made his act harder.
dream glanced at him and smirked "Awhh~ your still gonna act mad?~" he whispered. Sapnap hit his head growling
"Its not an act.!" he huffed as the lab started. He focused too much on the subject itself to actually act mad nor notice the fact that dream was scanning his entire face. He adored him.
————
Fifth period ended along with the day. They all got their phones and went to their lockers to get their bags and shoes. Dreams locker was a bit further away from Sapnaps and the others which meant the ravenette could relax.
"i swear to god im gonna kill him later." he growled to himself causing the others to laugh. Dream showed up behind him and smirked "You sure?~" sapnap flinched and screamed turning around and hitting his head

"what the fuck!!" he growled. Dream and the others burst into laughter which didnt exactly better his mood.

"Come on, we have to get to the dorms-" Dream chuckled. They all got to the doors, put their shoes on and walked to the dorms.

They reached the dormitory and went to each seperate rooms. Not dream and sap though. Dream followed the younger to his dorm and sighed.

"Mario kart?" dream asked earning a small nod from the younger
"Mh, just gotta shower first, kay?" Dream nodded and sat down on the others bed. He hummed waiting for the other to finish. Took about ten minutes. The shorter came out with a towel on his shoulders and some sweatpants. He sighed and put a t-shirt on before sitting next to dream with the controllers.

"Alright, i'll be player one because its my dorm." Sapnap smirked.
~~~~~~~~~
The two where laughing loudly as they wrestled on the floor. Dream wheezed before flipping the two so that sapnap was beneath him. Dream slowly opened his eyes and saw the younger beneath him. He was still laughing. So pretty..

He slowly leaned down which made the other calm down "Huh-?" the younger asked before The taller kissed him. He flinched his face growing redder as he slowly leaned into it.

The kiss slowly became more heated as dream picked the other up and laid him down on the bed with him on top, as the kiss continued.

Sapnap tapped the others back which made him stop kissing. The younger panted heavily his lips a bit red.
"y-your always so aggressive..!" he huffed causing the other to chuckle.
"Alright, then let me try to be a bit more..gentle."
He smirked and softly pecked the others lips before kissing him, gently. The other flinched his face growing redder. The younger slowly wrapped his arms around his shoulders as the kiss deepened a little but yet, in a gentle way.

the kiss broke soon after, dream being incredibly satisfied with how much he turned the other on.
"So cute~" he whispered as he took his shirt off. The younger stared for a second before shaking his head and letting the other undress him as his kisses slowly started going further and further down.

"C-Clay i-"
"Shh shh..Dont worry okay?" Dream glanced up at the younger. He slowly nodded ad the blonde took off his pants and boxers as well as his own.

"Do you want me to prep you?" dream whispered in which he recieved a no.
He nodded and kissed his head "Remember the colors?"
the younger nodded rapidly and wrapped his arms around the taller, pulling himself up.
"i'm. Its okay.." he whispered causing the blonde to nod before lining himself up.

"Ready?." the taller asked earning a nod before slowly pushing inside causing the others body to shiver.

He slowly kept pushing before stopping halfway and looking at his already messy boyfriend now laying beneath him.
He smirked leaned down and kissing him. The younger shivered wrapping his legs around the others hips as he kept pushing.

Eventually his entire length was in, the two already sweating slightly.
"H-hah..~" the younger panted slowly relaxing more and more.

"G-Green.." The younger whispered his left hand grabbing the pillow beneath him and the other holding onto the others shoulder.

The blonde nodded and slowly pulled out, and pushed inside again making the other moan a little. He kept going at the same Pace to prepare him a little before slowly starting to go faster earning slightly louder moans.

"C-Clay!~" the other whimpered his face covered in red dust.
dream smirked and started going faster, the bed starting to creak along with the slight slapping of skin and moans.

"F-Fuck!~" the younger arched his back "G-Good!~" he moaned loudly.

The taller nodded smirking and grabbed the others hips going a bit rougher.
"O-Oh shit!~" the younger moaned.

Dream only smirked biting his lip, with slight grunts escaping his sealed mouth as he moved slightly faster.

He stopped moving for a second to grab the others legs and put them over his shoulders. He leaned forward and grabbed the others hands pinning them by his sides.
"Ready?~" The taller asked as a small warning for the other that he was going to give it his all.
The ravenette nodded rapidly before being cut off by the taller slowly pulling out to the tip and slamming in again.
"A-AH!~" the smaller almost screamed his head leaning back.

Dream smirked and started going the fastest he could as well as a bit harder.
"s-shit.."He whispered as he slowly creeped onto his finish.
The younger had already came like twice.

A few more uneven thrusts later and the blonde came

the ravenette shivered his eyes rolling back
"A-Ah..~" he panted softly.

"S-sorry"

i actually dont like this one too much lol-