`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓲𝓽𝓼 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂`☽`

NO THIS IS NOT ANSGT- DO NOT WORRY I WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU CRY TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW....Unless-? NAH NAH DW I WONT.

Dream and George had been dating for around 1 year now. Sapnap was happy for both of them but of cours eupset about the fact that they didnt give him as much attention like before. Since George still loved in the UK they usually called and fell on sleep on call with each other.

Sapnap of course was happy for them but something inside of him hurt as fast as dream talked about the brunette.

but around 6 months later, 3 days before the couples 1 year anniversary something happened. Dream didnt get up at his usual time to call george and say good morning. He didnt spend his days calling the older which of course worried sapnap, a lot.

During dinner Dream and Sapnap sat by the table opposite of each other. The blonde touched his food with his fork but didnt eat at all. "Clay?" Sapnap broke the silence grabbing the olders attention.

The taller looked up at the younger earning a small sigh from the ravenette. The blondes eyes where tired small bags where under his eyes and his smile that was usually on his lips wasnt there anymore.

"Clay whats going on..? You havent talked to George whatsoever, you dont talk about him and you even canceled the stream plans the three of us where going to do." Sapnap looked at him before flinching seeing tears form in the olders eyes as he dropped his fork.Thats when it hit him. Finally..Why didnt he get it earlier? this had been going on for months! God im stupid..

Sapnap got up going to the blonde and hugging him tightly. At first he got worried the older wouldnt hug back but sighed in relief once he did. He pulled the older with him down on the floor sitting with him and hugging him as his shoulder slowly got wetter and wetter from the tears.

"Im sorry..I wish i could have understood that earlier." The ravenette whispered running his hand through the tallers dirty-blonde hair. Dream just kept quiet holding onto the younger like his life depended on it.

"Clay..?" Sapnap whispered again earning a small nod from the older.

"This might be the wrong time and if you hate me for it im sorry but..I love you clay." He mumbled feeling the others body flinch at the words. He sighed stopping his petting on the others head.

"Nevermind dont worry about it." The younger sighed hoping he didnt ruin the two's friendship by being selfish. The only thing he noticed by the blonde was that his tears slowly stopped dripping down his face and that he wasnt holding onto him just as tight.

"...do you mean it..?" The blonde whispered through a quite raspy voice."That you love me." He spoke again. Sapnap flinched clearing his troath before sighing.

"Yeah..Im sorry." The ravenette responded still worried that the blonde hated him.

"good..because i dont want you to leave like George did." Clay whispered leaning into the youngers arms meanwhile sapnap was still comprehending what the others words meant.

"I love you too nick.." The blonde whispered making the younger shiver with happiness. His hand slowly started stroking the blondes head again.

"Just..Just forget about him for today okay? Ill DM him tomorrow but for now just, remember he didn't deserve you anyways." Sapnap smiled kissing the blondes head earning a "mhm" in response as the blondes body slowly calmed down along with his breathing.

"I love you."

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER BOIS, UH- STAY SAFE :3