`☁`𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓷𝓪𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓼𝓽: 𝓭𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓴 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼`☽`

not rlly sad but oh well,

"Oh shut up!" George laughed and hit dreams arm. God hes suddenly so annoying..Slowly i arose to my feet stumbling to the kitchen without a word, filling what looked like a glass up with water.

The ravenette flinched getting a hand placed on his shoulder, he wuickly turned around and accidentally poured all his water on the figure behind him. He squint his eyes a little and saw Dream.

He flinched and quickly fiddled for a towel "S-Shit im- Im sorry" He stuttered, the alcohol striking his ability to speak properly.Dream only chuckled "Don't worry sap its fine. He took the towel the younger was still searching for and dried his shirt the best he could.

"Are you okay?" 'What..? Im fine! Right..? Goddamnit clay what even is that as a question??'I seemed to have zoned out, i think. Because his voice again struck my head."Nick?" I sigh and look up at him "Im.Im fine"The blonde sighed "Are you sure?" Sapnap nodded rapidly and smiled faintly "You should go back to george, hes gonna get worried" He smiled as he walked past him and into the hallway connecting Dreams room, sapnaps room and the bathroom. The younger thought about it a lttle before going into his room and closing the door.

He didnt know the exact time he was in there but after what seemed like 10 minutes (which was actually and hour) He fell asleep.Once he opened his eyes again the first thing he heard was moaning."What the fuck?" He whispered to himself as he got up. He was about to open his door when he heard the moans once again.Whoever they where they where literally outside his room. He sighed and shook his head going to his desk and putting on some headphones. Just as he was about to put on his music he heard georges voice.

"C-Clay i-I wont be able to stand for much l-longer..!~" Sapnap flinched his eyes wide. he clenched his fists before feeling his eyes start to fill up with tears.

"S-Shit.." He whispered to himself as he rubbed his eyes turning on his music. As he listened to his music his eyes slowly began getting heavier and heavier until he finally fell asleep once again.

Once he awoke he could see the way too bright sunlight shine through the blinds in front of his desk. He sighed and got up almost stumbling. He looked at the mirror hanging by his door and saw eyebags under his eyes from crying.

He opened his door which was surprisingly clean as he walked to the kitchen, the floor still wet from the spill the other night.He grabbed a mug of coffee and went to dreams door, mentally preparing himself to see the guy who cheated on him in his face.

He knocked on the door and to his surprise, dream opened."Morning asshole" Nick huffed. Dream flinched "wha-" "I heard you and george last night. Next time, dont do it outside my door"

Dream flinched and george sat up "Huh..?" Sapnap growled before taking a sip of his coffee and walking back down to the kitchen

"Nick wait!" Dream exclaimed pulling on his shirt and running after him. He ran in front of him causing him to stop."I promise you.It was a-" "drunk mistake? Yeah okay" He nodded tears forming in his eyes once again as he walked past him.The blonde grabbed his arm which almost made him drop his coffee. The ravenette put down his coffee and turned around "What" Dreams eyes where teary which made the younger soften up a bit but still kept his stance "I didnt..I don't even like george sap..He- He came onto me okay? I promise i love you i-""Then why didnt you stop?" The younger whispered, on the verge of tears.Dream noticed and almost broke down right then and there. He pulled him into a hug and finally let the other cry. The shorter hesitated the best he could before clawing onto the others shirt his tears staining the others shirt.

Dream could feel his guilt hitting his soul almost immediately. He quickly picked the younger up and let him wrap his body around him."I love you pandas.." Dream whispered in his ear before kissing his jawline.

sapnap shivered more tears falling from his eyes as he hid his face onto the others shoulder. Just then george came out "Sapna-" He flinched and stared at them guilt already stabbing his heart. he quickly went back to dreams room and grabbed his clothes and just as they where about to stop hugging he snuck out of the house.

"I-Im sorry i-" The ravenette whispered before being interrupted by the taller."Don't apoligize. If anyone should apoligize it should be me..I fucked up and im so sorry..Please forgive me.." The shorter nodded slowly as a sign that he forgave him which was pretty unlike him.

I mean, why would he just forgive him?? Oh yeah. He loved him.