𝓺𝓾𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓫𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯: 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰.

Quackity hadn't been in any good relationships. First it was Karl and Sapnap, which ended in karl only remembering him as a terrorist. Then there was Foolish who was too busy doing other stuff that he couldnt 'love' him in any affectionate way, so they remained as friends. Oh and then there was Schlatt. But that ones self explanitory.

Therefor he refused to love wilbur. Wilbur loved him, he made that very clear, with all his attempts to hug him, enter his country, love him, compliment him. It never succeded though. Quackity was scared. Not of Wilbur but by the fact that wilbur could destroy the only thing he had left. Sapnap and karl left him, Schlatt died. Slime died, foolish was there but it wasn't the same. Tommy never came around after he died. He was alone.

So when Wilbur, the ONE person he didn't want entering his country, came around. He panicked. And accidentally came off as,, Rude or protective.

"For the last FUCKING TIME Wilbur. You are NOT welcome here.!" Quackity exclaimed as he walked away from the much taller male who tried to follow . 
"Quackity please! I have nowhere to go! You're not this mean ever." Wilbur stated. 
He wasn't wrong, Quackity knew he wasn't lying, but to let HIM of all people into his country? Would be suicide.
"I dont care will. Thats YOUR fault for BLOWING UP OUR HOME!" The ravenette turned and screamed at him. The taller male flinched staring at him, his face covered in regret before he noticed the look on the shorters face.

The shorter male flinched at how he had screamed, the fear from the memories of schlatt that rushed into his mind, made it look like he was scared of wilbur. He prayed that he didn't notice but he did, he most DEFINETELY did.

"Quackity i-.. i'm sorry" The brunette said slowly as he slowly stepped closer. The shorter backed away and glared at him
"I.Dont.Care." Wilbur was about to say something before the other started speaking yet again.
"YOU killed our country. YOU ruined EVERYTHING we worked for. Maybe if YOU had just THOUGHT for a bit we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place! Maybe then i wouldn't have had to lose so much. Maybe then Tubbo would be okay. Maybe then you wouldn't have FUCKING DIED" The ravenette screamed, tears forming in his eyes. And they didn't go unnoticed by the taller who sighed, regret striking him.

"You took so much away from me. And you think im just gonna give you everything you want?"

Wilbur sighed "I don't expect you to. But i know i hurt you. I want to show you that i care for you. I really do." Quackity froze. Bullshit. Wilbur destroyed his life. There is now way in hell HE could care for anything Quckity did to himself  or others for that matter. But he couldn't say that. He had some morals after all.

"Leave" Wilbur sighed and nodded "alright. I'll be back tomorrow." He hummed, waved and left. The ravenette growled a bit under his breath.
"Fuckin asshole"

//Not a really long special chapter but i had to write something sooo here it is. I need new ideas for dreamnap chapters ;-; pls help-